Chapter 26

Sorry for the wait guys!! I had a writers block. I didn't know what to write about next so I took some time off to read other people's work. I read mostly romantic stories here on wattpad and that inspired me to write this chapter. Hope you like it.

Warning: EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!
Must be 18+ to read this chapter if you're not please skip. You won't be missing much.

Thank you.
Now let's have some fun!

**************************************

I woke up the next day with Harry's hands over my stomach and his head tucked between my shoulder and neck. I blushed at how intimately close we were.

Over the past months we've become inseparable; sleeping over at each other's house, eating breakfast,lunch and dinner Together, hanging out with each other's friends and supporting each other in our careers. You could say we were still in our honeymoon faze.

The media even speculated at one point that Harry and I were secretly married but who can blame them right?

I tried getting up to use the bathroom but it only resulted in Harry holding me even tighter and his front pressing devilishly on my back side.

I turned around in his arms and pressed light feather kisses on him , from his eyes to his nose,to his lips, to his jaw. "Hmmm" he moaned as he tried to open his eyes. I took that as encouragement to continue. I kissed my way down to his neck where I sucked deliciously.

"Don't start what you can't finish miss Jenner." He teased now fully awake with a smirk on his face.

"Oh is that so?" I challenged, now even more determined to tease him. I worked my way down to his boxers and just as I was about to tug his boxers down with my teeth he pulled me up on top o him.

"That was a very naughty thing you were about to do miss Jenner" he said amused.

"Oh but Mr.Styles you challenged me and we both know I love a good challenge" I said while flattering my lashes at him like the sweet innocent girl I am.

"Oh is that so?" He flipped me without warning and within seconds I was laying underneath him. He claimed my lips passionately. I responded to his kissing immediately. Mmmm he tastes so divine even with his morning breath. Our tongues began to dance and I heard those butterflies deep within me.

Harry begun to trust his hips sending eccentric sensation within me. He pulled his lips from mine and sucked on my neck  so delicately and gentle but still so delicious sending 1000's of waves throughout my body. I run my hands all over his body feeling his oh so glorious skin, and I held him closer to my body. Mmmm" I moaned loudly as his trusts increased.

"You are so beautiful babe" he said and pulled my T-shirt up to cover my eyes leaving my chest exposed to him. I became anxious and anticipated his next move. He run his hands down my cheeks to my neck, my shoulder and he stopped at my breasts where he played with my nipples for a bit before taking it into his mouth. While sucking on my tits his hands explored my body and in one swift move he took off my panties. I wanted to protest but his mouth and hands on me were driving me insane I couldn't get a word out.

He run his fingers along my slit. "Oh baby you're so wet" he mentioned as he stroke my slit some more and rub his thumb on my clit. He begun to kiss me sensual while his fingers explore my most sensitive part.

He put a finger inside me and I yelp in pain, it hurt at first but with time I adjusted to his and he begun then to move it in and out causing me to be utterly wet. He moved his fingers in and out of me faster while sucking on my neck and my tits sending me into an all time high. "Oh H-a-r-r-y am gonna come!!!!" I moaned. "Not yet baby" as he moved his mouth down to my most sensitive part and flick his tongue on my clits and slit.

I tried to hold it but not anymore I came while shouting his name as loud as I possibly can. He cleaned me dry with his tongue then rolled over next to me with that silly smirk of accomplishment on his face. "I wanna see you top that baby"
"Oh I will" I replied as I climb on top of him not wasting anytime and grabbing him in my mouth.

End of chapter.
**************************************

this is not related to the story but guys I saw Kendall Jenner yesterday. She had a meet and greet at Macy's herald square for the launch of her new fragrance "modern muse" by Estée Lauder.

She was so pretty in person. Above is a video of her. Just taught I should share.