Chapter 22

Coachella Day 1

Kylie and I woke up early to get ready.

Monika Rose our stylist has picked out the best outfits for this three days event. I was in love with mine when I first saw them and in all honesty I couldn't wait to put them on.

We were in hair and makeup for about 2 and half hours because Rob scheporov our make up artist decided to carefully place this metallic tattoos on our foreheads, around our arms and some on our legs, I personally didn't mind because it looked cool.

My mum came into the salon and went through what I was required at the Tommy Hilfiger pool party. Basically I was suppose to mingle with the people there, take pictures if they wanted one and also sign autographs for some special fans. Once in awhile I was to go to the DJ booth and have my voice be heard and ask if everyone is having a good time all the while also promoting Tommy Hilfiger's upcoming collection targeted at teens my age. Cool that's sound simple enough I could totally do that.

My mum left after her lecture and Kylie and I went to put on our outfits. I had on a simple denim shorts, a white off the shoulder white cropped top and a converse. The top of course was from the upcoming line so I had to represent. To accessorize the outfit, Monika added a bunch of jewelries as it is coachella's fashion, but the one I loved the most was this cool huge circular nose ring, it made my whole outfit come to life.

We said our goodbyes to the crew and my parents as Kylie and I headed to our chauffeur driven car. My parents advised against driving there ourselves due to the amount of people coming so my mum hired us a car instead.

Kylie had informed me on our way that a couple of our friends were coming along too thus the driver made a quick dash to pick them all up at Anastasia's house.

They all looked beautiful and festive. I was so happy to see them because hosting is boring if you don't have familiar faces around you. At some point you get tired of strangers asking you the same questions over and over again, and when some of them gets rude it's good to have someone there to defend you.

We got to the venue and walked around for a while. I still had about 2hrs before I head over to the pool party. We all decided to look around and see which artists were performing.

We stopped by Drakes set and he invited Kylie and I on stage. It was so much fun! After drakes concert we walked for about 15mins and we came across solange's set I wasn't really a fan but some of the girls wanted to attend it so I went along. Half way through her set she brought out her sister Beyoncé. I think my mouth just hit the floor. I was so surprise to see her but also excited since am like the biggest Beyoncé fan. I could have sworn she waved at me but Kylie quickly told me I was delusional which I might have been I mean it's Beyoncé !!! Once we were heading out of this concert we saw Selena Gomez with her cousin and she immediately joined our group, the more the merer right?

We saw a couple more local California based artist before it was time to go host my party. we got there and the place was already packed. People were screaming our names and some even got aggressive. luckily for us there were security guards around who ushered us to the VIP section. We were handed beach balls which we threw into the crowd. The DJ was playing good music it ranged from Hip hop, to R&b, to House music & and Soca (Jamaican music for yall who don't know).

We danced our hearts out as we moved to the rhythm of the music. I did everything I was required and before we knew it, it was time to leave. I really enjoyed meeting all these people and some of the fans were so funny. There was one girl who came dressed as Khloe, I took a picture with her and sent it to Khloe who just simply replied "bitches better recognize! 😜"

We were able to enjoy a few more hours of Coachella before we all decided we have had enough and headed home.

******************************

Sorry this chapter is so crappy.
As a matter of fact sorry this whole story isnt the best out there. like I have said before I am not a writer.

this whole Fanfiction started when I first saw Harry and Kendall out in public for the first time.

I loved them both so much and when I knew they were together it inspired me to write this piece.

Anyways I won't be updating for a while guys I want to take my time to figure out the plot of the story and also learn to be a better writer.

And thank you all for reading and voting and I love all your comments.

Keep voting and commenting lovelies! ❤️❤️❤️❤️