Why

Stormy POV
I gaze out the window while the teacher is lecturing a student who didn't get her homework done on time. I was tapped on the shoulder. I turn my attention to my classmate "Umm... Excuse me? Can you help me with question 12?" She pushed up her coke bottle glasses. She looked like she had just met her celebrity crush.

"Sure." I said looking over at her paper. "Thank you!" She said with excitement. I helped her with the problem then went back to staring out the window. The girl who was next to me kept persisting on conversing with me.

I blocked out her dull ways to start a conversation. My lingered across the classroom to see the boy I had met in the hallway staring at me. But he immediately looked away as soon as I glanced at him.

~Later~
The bell ringed on time as always. I just wanted to get away from here. Away from him. Away from everyone. It just seemed like everyone resented me for just being here. Their eyes looking at me. It felt like I was being stabbed. Daggers in the back of my head. I stopped by my locker.

I shoved everything I had in my hands into the abyss called a locker. I rubbed my hands onto my back where the whip marks are. I wanted this all to be over. I wanted a dad who actually cared. I wanted a mom who didn't die. I wanted to be loved. I want to be loved. I just want acceptance.

Why can't my father love me? I stared at the ground drowning in my own thoughts. They are like maggots eating away at my sanity. I collapsed right there on the ground. It's not like anyone will notice anyway. I thought tears welling up in my eyes.

I feel a hand touch my shoulder, and look up to see my father's wicked smile. I scream falling backwards. I quickly wipe away my tears and see Ashton face in shock. "S-sorry," I stuttered "I'm sorry." 

Ashton just sat there with his face blank but showing somewhat of fear in his eyes. I jumped up and apologized again he stood up reluctantly "What the fuck?" He asked with anger rising in his voice.

Once he had said that I started walking away. He grabbed my arm pulling me backwards which made my back sting like crazy. "What?" I asked trying shoving him off me. Ashton raised his eyebrows "What do you mean what? You just screamed in my face!" He said keeping a tight hold on my wrist.

"Let go." I gritted my teeth "Tell me what's going on!" His face got closer to mine "No!" I shouted. He laughed sarcastically "Well, I guess your not getting your hand back." "Asshole!" I pouted. He stared at me intensely and then said softly "What's going on?"

I turned my face away from his and hen turned back "I..." I paused to make it seem like I was going to tell him "I'm not going to tell you!" I pushed him off because he loosened his grip for a second and stormed off.

Author's note:
It's officially hit 150 reads! I can't believe it thank you so much for sticking around and reading this story! I love you all! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! See ya next time.