Blood

Stormy POV
A long walk to school. Was all I could think about. My back and legs were so sore that I could barely walk. But if I stayed home I wouldn't be able to walk tommorow. So I put on he closest outfit. A oversized gray sweater and some old jeans. (Outfit above). I snatch up my back pack and head out the small apartment.

     Pain with each step I take. My whole body hated me for doing this right now. I walking just fine until.my foot got caught by the curb which sent my face to the ground and I scream in mid fall "Holy shit!" I turn to look at my legs, which were now covered in blood. "Great!" I slap my hands onto the ground in frustration.

I pound my hands on till they start to bleed. Tears well up in my eyes blinding me. What did I do wrong? The question swirled through my mind over and over again. I sit up straight to look at my bloody hands. I laugh. Not knowing the reason of why I laughed. So I laughed in pain this time. I scoop up my bag and limp to the school which seemed so far away.

I walk into the school with people's eyes fixed on me. I'm sure that I had the look of death on my face as I walked to the front office. The secretary jumped out of her seat when she saw my face "W-what can I help you with dear?" She stuttered while fixing her glasses.

I lifted up my jacked up hands. "What in God's name happened?" She stood up from her desk and lead me into he nurse's office. "You stay right there I'll go get Sharlene," she stated walking out of the room. I tapped my foot on the ground repeatedly after she left.

A tall women with red hair and grey and white streaks strolled in "So..." She paused and looked at my hands "Can you tell me what happened?" She raised her left eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders trying make up something. "I don't know?" My mind was completely blank.

She grabbed a bandage wrap out of the cupboard. Sharlene wrapped my hands and told me to head to class. I clutch my bag in my right hand. The pain from my back was radiating through my whole body. It was almost unbearable. I dragged my feet on the ground not daring to lift them up anymore than I had to.

Staring off into the distance not bothering to see who was around me at the time. I bumped into someone. I looked up seeing the boy who was kicked out of his seat by Kade. "Oh! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to anything." He apologized multiple to times before I told him it was okay.

"Are you sure?" He asked like he owed me something. "Like I said before, I'm good! It's not like you ran over my cat." I assured him, and walked away only to be stopped by his voice "I'm Trey." I turned around and he put his hand out for me to shake. I studied him for a minute before taking his hand in mine to shake.

"Stormy." I kept my face completely blank. Twisted my heels and walked away. Leaving him in the middle of he hallway. I burst through the classroom door and plopped myself down at my seat. Another day of absolute shit coming at you Stormy. I informed myself.

Author's note:
I honestly can't believe it, over a 100 reads! I don't believe it! Thank you guys so much! I love you all. Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me. See y'all next time😚