You grap Jennie and hugged her out of nowhere. ''I don't know why im hugging you but thank you for this'' i said and she hugged me back. ''Don't worry girl'' She broke the hug and smirked at me. 

''Shall we put on some clothes and then make sexy photo's?'' She said and i nodded. ''Then we start downstairs'' I nodded again and we begin to find some nice outfits. I was looking everywhere.

I saw something really nice and took it. I saw some glasses and some make up and grap it. It was really nice. I saw something else and grap it also. I was finding really cute yet sexy clothes. Jennie was more in the sports.

She found two same outfits but then a bit not to same. She also choose other colors. We both were done with the outfits. 

We walked to each other. ''Okay so we are done and lets now put on the clothes'' Jennie said with excitement. I smiled at her. ''But where are we going to try this on?'' She smiled and smirked at me. ''Upstairs we got fitting rooms''

I couldn't believe. We made upstairs and saw the fitting room. ''Wauw'' I said and she agreed with me. We put both the outfits what we are going to try on. 

I first get out and looked i the mirror smiling at myself. Jennie also came out and we both gasped. ''YOU REALLY LOOK GREAT!'' We both said it together and smiled.

''Lets go downstairs and make some photo's'' She said and i followed her downstairs. We both made by a place where you can me nice photo's. Jennie was first and she was really good at modeling. 

''Wauw i really like your photo's your so pretty'' I said and looked at the photo i took. ''Oh really?'' She asked curious and i nodded. I showed her the photo's what came nice out.

''OH wauw!'' She smiled at you and the photo

''OH wauw!'' She smiled at you and the photo. ''You are great at taking pictures!'' I slapped her shy and she chuckled. ''Now it is your turn girl.

I was nervous. I was trying to calm down and she notice. ''Just be yourself. Or think about something what will make you yourself'' She said and smiled. I smiled back and did what she was.

and right away Ten came in my mind. My heart started to beat faster. I started to get in the flow and she said a lot of amazing things. She said i was really pretty in the photo's. She was done and showed me the best photo's.

 She was done and showed me the best photo's