14

It's just about us.

That's a sentence that stayed in Yuqi's mind for the rest a car ride. She used to be talkative but she has changed right now and he is the reason.

Lucas knows nowhere to take her. He has nothing in mind at the moment, he just let the fate lead the way. The journey has been so awkward for both, neither dare to speak something.

Suddenly his car slow down on its own. Lucas knew something must be error. He pulled over with a frowned and nervous expression.

.....

Life is unexpected. The car needs to be fixed and they both somehow have to walk because the night is not so young anymore.

People are rushing on the way with partners or little family of their own. Well, they seem like one too.

Both is walking side by side, inches apart, hands slayed, skin touched here and there. It is quite cold outside. Breeze hits their faces continuously, stomachs roaring for foods.

Right at the moment, they accidently stopped by the local restaurant where cultural foods, arts and dances are served. That is when they realized, they are far away from the city. Oh gosh. How could he be so careless? How could his car be broken this time? Most importantly, how could they go back?

But who cares for now? Foods are always the first priority.

Most of the customers here are foreigners who prefer outskirt atmosphere and quite bar with amazing performances.

Well, this place is not that bad either. At least, they have hot pot here.

Not soon enough, the old lady brought them their order with a bottle of white wine.

Thrilling and nervous are what in their mind right now. Are they really gonna take some shot together?

Well it's her idea and Lucas has nothing to complain Maybe he should watch out later on.

''It's been a while since I have these. Don't mind me.'' Yuqi picked up her chopstick with flowing saliva in her mouth at the sight that spicy traditional soup in front of her.

''Well, when did I ever mind you? You are the one who always forget my existence when we're eating.''

He teased her as she gave him a glare then put the first most delicious cooked meat on his rice.

''Here, you first before I might finish everything. Eat up!'' she scolded. He chuckled then tasted her offer.

He has never tasted a delicious and unforgettable meat like this in his entire life before, he swore.

Suddenly, there was games on the stage. Customers are involved to have some fun and lucks.

There are lucky draw. Each tables have to get one of the paper then will be forced to do everything written on it.
Some was singing, playing guitar. Some was forced to dance embarrassingly.

Now, it's Lucas's turn. He nervously picked up one but his was quite different from others. There is no embarrassment activities but just a sentence written on it.

"Oh, Mister. You've got to read this out loud to your partner and congratulations! You're the winner tonight! " the emcee informed as the crowd cheered loudly.

Yuqi confusingly looked at him, wanting to know what is written there.

He gave her a glance before voicing out as the crowd died down.

"To the most gorgeous lady in front of me.." the first phrase was read. Yuqi frowned.

Is that me?