05

Shanghai--26th January 2019

10:42am

Yuqi has been scanning Joohyun's entire state, but she could only noticed the sadness and cold heart of her.

''Su Chhing's death has nothing to do with me, really.'' The first statement she said, took Lucas off guard. It is harder for him to state whether she is telling the truth or lie.

On the other hand, Yuqi somehow questioned whether she is really innocent just by her calm expression but the war in both of her entire orbs. They are shaking non-stop. She got a fear and that a fear of people.

She used to be a center of attention for her good acts, but lately, she was attacked with the insane rumor.

''Han Shing visited me twice a week. Sometimes he appeared at my studio, treating my staffs and manager, acting like a protagonist. This psycho was trying to warn me  every seconds. I have to stay with him or else my reputation will be ruined.''

''Then did you accept him?'' Yuqi asked. The top star slightly shook her head.

''I'm not that useless star who needs money to raise myself up. I have my own talent, thus I took his word as a joke.'' She continued.

Yuqi nodded while writing on her report. On the other hand, Lucas is still keeping up with the conversation.

Suddenly Joohyun started to tear up. She is crying silently and breathless which make the latter became curious and worried at the same time. Yuqi patted her back lightly, whispering comfortable words.

''That one dusk, after we celebrated with our producer's partner, I was forced to drink limitless. I know my limit but my producer said that he is our gem, he didn't want to disappoint that guy. So I ended up being unconscious. I did not know what they did to my manager and me but when I woke up the other day, I was found on bed in an unfamiliar room with H-han Shing.'' She started to cry louder.

Lucas has assumed that the producers and Han Shing are in the same ground. They might have exchanged benefits. Thus he has to investigate from them first.

He glanced at her manager at his right who has her head down in guilt.

''What did they do to you?''

''That night, I was carrying  unconscious Joohyun out from the bar towards our van. It's already morning so the surrounding was like in the ghost town. Not even a person was there instead of us. Suddenly, I was hit on my neck and next was all black. That's all I remembered. I went to check the security guards when I became conscious hours later without any sight of her. I was so worried because I was the one who got blame if something bad happened.''

''Did you see who was behind that?'' Lucas asked in frustrated. Her eyes are now watery.

''I didn't because they are all wore mask. But..''

''But what?'' being impatient, his orbs are shaking otherwise still remains calm as possible. Then he heard the bedroom conversation being continued after Joohyun had calmed down.

''But then I was threatened because he had my un-clothes pictures. That was when I realized I was wrong. My life was ruined. A day later, I got a call from my manager that they have already sent those dirty pictures to our company. My chairman forced me to go as the flow in order to protect my fame.''

''And you accepted him?'' Yuqi finished her speech as she nodded with head downward.

Lucas cursed under his breath, being embarrassed for his cousin cheap behavior.

They should go to the hell together.

Joohyun then suddenly grabbed Yuqi's hand tightly. '''But please, I have no idea what happened to his wife. I was just his other toy who only satisfied his need till he became bored and said bye.''