Chapter 11

Hello my fellow readers~

This chapter will reveal Ricky choice. So what are we waiting for~ Let start reading!

~ Arc 2~

Samuru walk up earlier than he usual. He quietly walks between his sleepy friends and to take some clothes before talking a bath. After a refreshing bath, he went down stair to cook for breakfast. When he walk inside the kitchen, he saw his father was already there; cooking breakfast.

Gennosuke: *flipping the pancake* Good morning, Samuru.

Samuru: *take a seat at the table* Morning. When did you arrive home?

Gennosuke: *putting the pancake on a plate and making another one* 2 in the morning.

Samuru: Where you at Grandfather's house after Ricky's ceremony.

Gennosuke: I am guessing that you watch yesterday ceremony.

Samuru: *nodded* Yes.

Gennosuke: Yes. After I meet up with Ricky's father, I actually on my way home when I accidently meet up with your grandfather who happen to be in the Ryugasaki Mansion. He immediately order me to change my clothes. *flipping the pancake* Of course, I was confused of it and ask him why. He said that I have enough time of hiding.

Samuru: So what's going to happen after this?

Gennosuke: Your grandfather said that your identity will be also reveal after they manage to settle down the Clan.

Samuru: I see.

Gennosuke: *change topic* So how many would you want?

Samuru: three with extra maple sirup.

Gennosuke: Okay.

~ 0 ~

Kakerui just finish his earlier paperwork when he notice his son is neither in the Lab, the Dojo or his room. He had ask all everyone but no one has seen him. Kakerui decide to go to one place that Ricky would be.

He walk towards the North side of the mansion enter the house library. Not surprisingly, he found his son; sitting in at one of the table with a bunch of books and scrolls while reading a scroll on his lap.

Kakerui: *standing behind his son* There you are.

Ricky: *turn behind* Dad~

Kakerui: *smile* What are you reading?

Ricky: I was thinking about last night accident. I want to know why my power is connect to Samuru. So I decide to research it.

Kakerui: *take a seat beside his son* *thinking*Maybe because our ancestor.

Ricky: Our ancestor?

Kakerui: Yes. Do you know how that our founder is actually a traitor before becoming a Kind wizard.

Ricky: *surprised* A traitor?!

Kakerui: Yes. During his young age, he was actually a traitor to the ancient Wind Kingdom before they become the Heartfilia Kingdom. But he was capture and was sentences to death when the prince of the kingdom who happen to be the future King of wind stop it. Because of that event, he sway loyalty to him. Even when he declare to rebel against his father; the king, he stood by his side and together they and his follower manage to overthrown the Kingdom and that how the Heartfilia Kingdom was born. After a few years serving him, our ancestor decide to create his own kingdom for his kind. The King of wind support his wish and help him build it. That's how the Aquafilia Kingdom was create and how he become the King of Water since his main element is water and the Kingdom was built in the middle of the ocean where the moon on its full.