Chapter 7 (edited)

This chapter is dedicated to Ricky and his family. I hope you enjoy.

~Arc 1~

( In the main Ryugasaki Mansion)

Kanto Ryugasaki and Kakerui Ryugasaki have just finish their business with the Clan, the police and also the media when they were greet by Karin Ryugasaki at the entrance.

Karin: *smile* Welcome home

Kakerui: We are back *smile*

Karin had always hoping that she get to said that to her son and her chance has been given with Kakerui come back. She happily hug her son tightly, afraid her son will vanish again. Kakerui accept the hug from her as he know that she miss him so much.

Kanto: *look around* Where is Kakeru?

Karin: *let go of his son* After you and Kakerui left the stadium, he immediately went home and lock himself in his room.

Kanto: *sigh* Can't complain. He is trying to accept the fact that the people that have given him a hard life all this years is the one who responsible for his parents disappearing and the fact his family is still alive. He maybe a genius but in emotion, that maybe his worst subject.

Karin: *look at Kakerui* How about you go take to him? Spend some time with him. You need to explain it to him.

Kanto: Yeah or we let him turn to his other personality and kill all the traitors. That is also a good idea.

Karin: *glare at his husbands* Kanto!

Kanto: *nervous* I am just kidding. Although I like the latter option.

Karin: We are going to have a long talk Kanto Ryugasaki and don't dare to run away or you will be sleeping elsewhere tonight.

Kanto: Hai~ Hai~

Kakerui: I will go see him.

Karin: Good but if you dare to lie my sweet and cute Kakeru, we will meet at Dojo.

Kakerui: *gulp* Of course I won't.

Karin: *smile sweetly* Good. If you boys need me. I will in the kitchen preparing dinner. *look at Kakerui* When will my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren will be coming back.

Kakerui: Tomorrow. There are still some paperwork to do before they can come back.

Karin: I see.

Kanto: Are you also going to tell him what happen to Jellal?

Kakerui: I will look at the situation. But, I don't think he is emotionally ready to hear about it.

Kanto: I see. Well, good luck. You will be need it.

Kakerui nodded before heading towards Riki room. Even after years haven't set in the mansions, he still know his son room without the help the maid. After some distance walking, consider the mansion itself is huge; he arrive in front his son room. He notice the room is dark. Is either his son is not is his room or his son trying to calm himself in dark. Taking the risk, he slide the door open and his son is nowhere in the room.

He notice the room has change since the last time he set himself in. The room is the same color but a lot changes have been made for these past years. Photos and award achievement hanging on to the wall. The queen size bed in the middle of the room with simple and elegant design cover, not something a twelve year old boy would like. Beside the bed is a small table with a night lamp and a book; probably a diary or a novel book that his son currently read. A door that lead into the study room with a study table with a red laptop and lots of documents on top it; maybe his revision for his new study or research that he been doing. Three shelves that has been full with all kinds of book; that's has being organize according to the theme and alphabets. A simple mini living room next to the door to the garden and another door lead to a walk-through closets with all kinds of clothes; from formal clothes like Tux and Kimono to normal clothes like hoody and T-shit, with all kinds of clothing accessories; from watches of all brands and cap and hats, and also all kinds of shoes; from boots to sneakers.