Chapter 4 (edited)

Hello Readers!!

Let's enjoy reading the next chapter of this story~

~ Arc 1 ~

Samuru was eating his breakfast while watching the news from the televisyen and his father reading the newspaper when an interesting news appear.

Report 1: For our next issue, tomorrow, The head of the Ryugasaki Clan, Kanto Ryugasaki will announce the next heir of the Ryugasaki Clan. After a tragic incident involve his only son and the previous head of the Clan, Kakerui Ryugasaki and his family was announce death by the government when their private jet when missing during their way to German to send his eldest son to study.

Report 2: Kanto Ryugasaki took back the position and after 6 years, he finally will announce the next heir of the Clan. The announcement will be present at the Royal Garden Resort and will announce in front of Japan top Clan, The top 6, government higher and important people. The announcement will be live for the public to hear.

Report 1: In his statement, his will also announce Kakerui Ryugasaki last will and the suspect and proof of his son and family accident.

Report 2: And now for the next report...

Samuru heard a smash sound and turn to see his father look stunned as he accidently let his coffee cup fall and broke. Samuru then stand up and clean the mess as he saw his father was shaking and clenching his fist while sweating.

Samuru: Father? Are you alright?

Gennosuke: *snap out his daydream* I am fine. Let me clean the mess. You have to go school. *pick up the broken glass*

Samuru: *look at his father* Okay father. *slung his bag pack* I will see you after school.

Gennosuke: Sure. Be careful on you way.

Samuru: I will *walk out the kitchen*

When Gennosuke didn't heard any footstep, he let himself fall as he trying to stop his body shaking.

Gennosuke: Finally... *try to control his breath* Finally, you will got your justice. *a tear fall* Kakerui...

~ 0 ~

In the Ryugasaki Estate, everyone from the main and the branch family gather in the meeting room about Kanto announcement.

Taehi: What's the meaning of this, Master Kanto?

Kanto: About what?

Chie: About this morning news.

Karin: Like it say, tomorrow we will announce the heir of this Clan.

Eiji: Without our knowledge.

Kanto: *glare* Did I need any of your permission to do this?

Eiji: *frighten* No, Master Kanto.

Kazushi: So who will be the next heir?

Kanto: Like I say before, my grandson Kakeru will be the heir.

Taehi: And like we said before, we disagree with you.

Karin: You don't have the right! Is Kakeru right birth to receive it.

Kazushi: But he will bring curse to the family. We should choose another one to have the title.

Kanto: *Raised his eyebrow* Oh? Do you have someone that is more impressive achievement than Kakeru one PhD and two degree or maybe someone who has a master martial art and has a genius title.