Chapter 8 (edited)

Hello everyone~

Sorry for the late update but I am kinda busy with assignment and stuff. So let read and enjoy this chapter.

~ Arc 1 ~

(Ryugasaki Main Mansion)

It has been three days since the reunion and everyone in the Ryugasaki Estate especially in the main family mansion are busy preparing for Riki's ceremony. Riki has been recovering from his last battle and from some unknown reasons, he feel a lot energetic than usual. He didn't feel tired after a using a couple spell like usual and he can reproduce mana a lot faster and strangely; a lot more than he usual can. For this few days, his relationship with his family has gotten a little better. Although there are still some awkward between them but both parties are trying. Riki spend most of his day with his dad or his grandparents since he is more comfortable with them.

Right now, Riki is currently walking around in the main mansion. He was trying to locate his dad. After morning practice and breakfast, he wants to talk with his dad but sadly, Kakerui had already disappear after a quick meal. Riki had ask his mom; one of the people that Riki manage to comfortable with, about his dad whereabout and she given a list of places where he father would be; their bedroom, the study/office room, the meeting room, the dojo and the Ryugasaki archive. Riki had already cross out four above and on his way to the last location.

The Ryugasaki archive is located at the north side of the mansion. The archive store books and scroll; contain history, secret, the family tree and information regarding the Ryugasaki Clan, the heirloom, the Clan prize artifact and weapon and research data. Only the main members and chosen members can enter the archive, the other members must ask permission of the Head Clan before entering the archive. The archive is being guard tightly by elite members that was trained and chose personally by the Head Clan and it being maintain members that had been chosen by the members of the elder council and being approved by the Head Clan.

Riki had gone to the archive numbers of times when he was young for his clan lesson 4 times a week with his personal teacher; who happen to be the main keeper of the archive and a member of the council. It was a boring experience and he was now glad because it were reduced to two times a week and his teacher was replace by his dad; since it was the Head Clan duty to teach the future Head Clan. It's not like he don't like his old teacher but the elderly sometimes can make you fall asleep or mumbling about his past life that make the lesson even more longer and it can make himself irritated that almost make Kakeru come out and he don't that to happen.

Riki arrive archive after 10 minutes walking. The archive is an old two-storage building with a huge door. The door was guard by two people and Riki can see other guard surrounding the building. He pretty sure that there are more guard hiding somewhere near the building. He walks to the door where the two guards saw him, bow to him and open the door for him. Riki bow back to them and went inside the building. In the building his saw lots of shelves contain books and scrolls organized. Just then a middle-age man walks towards Riki with a smile. The man has bluish white hair and green eyes. He was wearing a white with brown line yukata and a light brown obi. His hair was into a low ponytail.

Man: Well, it isn't young master Kakeru. What can I do for you? Aren't you suppose getting ready for the ceremony.

Riki: *bow* Good Morning, Kita-san. I was wondering if you have seen my dad? I can't find him.

Kita Ryugasaki, the head and the keeper of the archive smile softly as he point to the left side of the room.

Kita: Yes, I have see him. Master Kakerui is now at the magic section if I not mistaken.