Chapter 10 (edited)

~ Edit (9/11/2019)

Hello readers and welcome to the second Arc of the story. In this Arch, we will be focusing on Samuru, Ricky, the Shigami Clan and the tournament. So new characters will also being introduce for the first time and some characters from the first Arc will be showing themselves. So let start reading ~

~ Arc 2~

~ In Dreamland~

Samuru was walking in a beautiful garden that fill with green grass and colorful flower. There is a huge castle made of crystal and the air feel fresh. The soft wind breeze gentle trough pass his hair as he felt a presence behind him. He turn to see four people. A young man, a young woman and two boy teenagers. Their face are bluer and their eyes are hidden behind the bangs. Suddenly, he saw their mouth move; trying to say something but he can't heard. As closer he walk towards them, as father they go. He felt slight pain as he watch them become further. It is like they were precious to him. He chase after them. He run with all of his strength as he yelled to them.

When he almost reach them, he felt like something wrap around his wrists and saw dark vine. The dark vine pull him back as he heard evil laugh from behind. He fight back. He fight against the vine but the more he fight, the harder the vine pull him. He felt scare. He try to yelled for help but another vine appear and wrap around his mouth. As he almost close to the dark area that appear behind him, one of the teenagers jump towards him as he cut all the vine around him; making Samuru fall to the ground.

The boy smile at him as he kneel down to his level and stroke his hair. Samuru felt the warm his hand is familiar and he enjoy it. Just then the boy pull up Samuru and carried him; making Samuru blush. The boy just smile as he playfully pinch Samuru nose before saying something.

Boy: It is time for you to awaken your true power, my precious brother.

(In Samuru's room)

Samuru sat up on his bed straight. He was gasping as he felt pain in his heart. Something was trying to awaken but he don't know what is it. He look around to see his friends peacefully sleeping. He look at the clock to see it was past three in the morning. He take a deep breath to calm himself before return back to sleep.

Outside his house, a figure who was watching from afar felt the power within him. The figure just sigh before looking at the starry night sky.

Figure: Looks like his power is starting to awaken. I have to tell the other about it.

With that the figure suddenly vanish leaving the kids sleeping peacefully.

~ 0 ~

(In the Ryugasaki Mansion)

In Riki's room, Riki was sleeping soundly when he felt a slightly pain and walk up. He was gasping his shirt as raw power following in his body, power he never felt before. The power was strong, powerful and wild. It was like it was trying to awaken but something is prevent it from awaken.

Suddenly the light turn on and he saw his father walking in with his grandfather and kneeling down beside his bed.

Riki: D... Dad?

Kakerui: Kakeru, what happen?

Riki: I don't.. know. I... was sleeping, then *grip his blanket in pain* I felt pain.

Kanto: *look Kakerui* My son, his mana...

Kakerui: Yeah, it starting to awaken. But it was never this painful.

Riki: I think... Samuru *gasp in pain* is starting to awakening... his power... as a wizard.

Kakerui: *surprised* You knew!