before you read.

previous readers, hi again. You know what happened. New readers (highly doubt there are gonna be new readers but anyway), here's what happened to this book that's been on wattpad since late 2017 (so basically 2018):

It thrived. In around 2 years, it got to 700K reads, 26K votes, and around 29K comments. Then wattpad deleted it and all the progress just like that.

Quick Q's that I get a lot:

•Why did wattpad delete it?

It contained apparently "Prohibited content." They refused to offer specifics because they want to avoid endless negotiation.

•Will this version be the exact same as the old one?

I will have to edit/tweak/change around ONLY the first few chapters. Because wattpad doesn't give specific reasons, I'll have to remove everything that they "might" consider prohibited. This includes the early chapter scenes where I described the emotional turmoil inflicted on Aaron due to the diaper and some other things.

Conclusion: the plot will stay EXACTLY the same. Only the early chapters will be changed/tweaked. Chapter 10/11 and up will remain exactly the same.

•how did you get over what happened?

LMAO I'm not over it. I'm still sad and the only reason I'm still on this site is because my readers are my only happiness.

•why did it take so long for you to upload it again?

This is something I haven't told anyone about recently but here's a quick explanation:

When TB was first deleted, I was like "this is my book and my characters and I love them and I want it back." But fast forward a little and suddenly I started hating TB. I started hating the plot. I started hating the characters and I didn't want to post it again. When I thought about what wattpad did, I felt like trash. Like TB is trash. So I started hating it altogether.

But I'm over that phase now so I'm here again. I honestly don't even know if I'm doing the right thing by uploading it again.

•will there be an updating schedule or are you gonna upload it all at once?

Not at once and there won't be an updating schedule either. I'm gonna update most likely sporadically—whenever I finish editing/tweaking a chapter, I'll post it. So, updates will take some time while I'm still posting the early chapters, but when we get to 10/12 and up, the updates should get faster or more consistent because I'm not gonna have to edit these chapters.

This is because I'm currently writing and posting another thriller called The Play and because I'm also busy with real-life stuff.

•final words?

I don't feel respected as an author by the site itself.

now we go back in time lol:

WELCOME TO TEENAGE BABY:

Before you go into the book, please, PLEASE, for the love of God or french fries (or whatever tf you want), understand that this book is a psychological thriller. Psychological thriller. It does not contain kink or sexual content. It is not a creepy fetish book. This book revolves around psychological aspects and warped mentalities and emotional abuse. Emotional abuse that is not glorified