"Well there is a 'bring your dad to work day' happening at school next Friday... Can you come instead?" Louis blinks his big, blue, innocent eyes up at Harry, his long eyelashes framing them.

Harry feels his heart drop to his stomach. "I don't think so, blue..."

"Oh." Louis cheeks blush pink in embarrassment and he awkwardly tugs at the bottom of his pastel purple tee shirt. "It's fine."

"It's not that I don't want to. I'd love to... You'll find out why I can't later, okay? I love you." Harry creeps his hand over to Louis' stomach and starts tickling the boy, hoping to get his beautiful smile to reappear.

It works. Louis' face lights up in joy as he squirms against the seat, bubbly laughs falling from his dark pink lips.

"Hazza, no!" He squeals. Taking deep breaths when the boy stops to place his hands on the wheel. "Imma wrestle you when we get home!" Louis huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. "And I'm going to win like usual."

Harry sighs sadly. "You do always win, don't you?" Harry would never tell him that he let's him.

To Louis' surprise, they drive past the road the road they take to go home. "Um... Hazza, you've missed it."

"I know," Harry winks at him. "Where is our favourite place to go in summer?" Harry grins at him.

"Uh... The pool?" Louis giggles. "It's too cold for swimming, Harry." Louis swings his little legs excitedly.

"Is it too cold for ice-cream?" Harry grins, chuckling as Louis shakes his head quickly.

"Definitely not! As long as it's rainbow..."

-*-

Harry closes his eyes momentarily, a dimpled smile blossoming onto his face.

"There!" Louis pulls his hand away from Harry's face. "Be more careful, okay? You had ice-cream on your face!"

Harry tilts his head, a smirk on his face. He grabs his napkin and reaches over the table to wipe Louis' face, the napkin filling with the pastel colours of the ice-cream. "I think you're the one who needs to be careful, blue."

Harry shows him the napkin and Louis gasps. "I didn't know I had any on my face." He pouts softly.

Harry laughs, "you got some on your nose too!" He uses thumb to gently wipe it off. "It's okay, the colours suit you."

Louis smiles, the gaps from where he has lost some teeth showing. "Thank you," he mumbles softly, blushing a little.

-*-

"Why are you packing your stuff?" Louis walks into Lotties room, climbs up on her bed and kneels over Harry's suitcase. His eyes cast a look of fear at the older boy. "Did you and Lottie break up?"

"No..." Harry sniffs. "Give me a hug." Harry opens his arms and Louis stands up on the bed, jumping into them. "Lotts! Can you come in here?"

Seconds later, Lottie is in the room. Smile dropping when she sees Louis. "Is it time?"

"I think so... Lou, we have to tell you something." Harry settles Louis on the bed and gets on his knees so they're the same height. "Me and Lottie have finished school now, yeah?"