Iori:"don't act dumb, Nanase-san. We want to know what Takamasa did to your for the past year "

I flinched hearing Iori. What he did to me is a touchy subject. I look down, hesitate to answer them.

Ryuu:"guys don't you see? It's hard for him"

Gaku:"yeah. I know you want him to tell you but give him time"

I look at Tsunashi-san and Yaotome-san. They only smile, and I smile back with a small smile.

Momo:"welp! It's good to see all this, but my cute kouhais need to rest, come on let's go out. Even Riku-kun need rest"

Tenn:"I'll stay"

Gaku:"alright"

With that, all if them left. Leaving me and Tenn-nii all alone. Tenn-nii is sitting beside me. I only look at him.

Riku:"sooo what do you want to talk about Tenn-nii?"

I regret asking him that because he will ask me about what actually happened for the past year. I look at him again. His bangs covered his eyes that make me unsure what his reaction.

I only wait. After a while, Tenn-nii finally talk.

Tenn:"did you remember..... Everything?"

My eyes widened hearing Tenn-nii. At first I was confused, but then I remember the time where he left. I smile softly at him.

Riku:"it's okay Tenn-nii. I know you left for my sake"

Then I saw tears falling. I was shocked. Is Tenn-nii...... Crying?

Tenn:"it's all my fault....if I haven't left, you would be in this state....if I didn't-"

Riku:"Tenn-nii don't say things like that!"

I cut him off and hold his hand tight. Tenn-nii finally look at me. But his eyes full of tears.

Riku:"think about the good things Tenn-nii! If you haven't left, you wouldn't meet Yaotome-san and Tsunashi-san and Trigger won't exist! And mom and dad wouldn't be able to pay off the debts without your help!"

Tenn:"but what about you?"

Riku:"I would be sad.... But I work hard to find you and I be able to meet idolish7 and look now! I'm here with you!"

Tenn:"but you been in pain and I..... I wasn't there to protect you"

I brought my face in front of Tenn-nii so he will see me straight in the eyes.

Riku:"I may be in pain but... I would face the pain just for Tenn-nii. Just like Tenn-nii did to me! "

I smile at Tenn-nii. At first Tenn-nii only look at me shocked. But then he smile too. Then Tenn-nii lean his forehead to mine while his hand caressing cheek.

Tenn:"I really am lucky to have you as my little brother"

Riku:"and I'm lucky that I have you as my big brother, Tenn-nii "

Both of us sit there in silence.

End of Riku's POV

Without the twins knowing, the others are hearing all their conversation.

Yuki:"he really have soft spot for Riku"

Yamato:"everyone will have a soft spot for Riku"

Sogo:"I agree"

In the other place

Takamasa:"I heard about it... In fact, everyone know!"

The figure yell towards a man with reddish brown hair, Riku's manager.

Hikaru:"it can't be help, president. It was an accident!"

Takamasa:"I don't care if it was an accident! People there wasn't a professional. And right now, he might remember everything!!

Hikaru:"but president-!"

Takamasa:"grrr get out from here!"

Takamasa yelled with throwing a book toward Hikaru. Hikaru only walk outside and close the door.

He walk to the hallways where there weren't people. He punch the wall and lean his head to the wall.

Hikaru:"I'm sorry, Riku-san... The president might want you disappear  due to this"

Then something click to his mind.

Hikaru:"but that doesn't mean I can't help you"

-----------------------------------------------

New chapter~

oh yeah also, Hikaru knew that Riku didn't remember Tenn but don't know why so he thought maybe he got into accident. He knew about Takamasa torturing Riku but can't do anything about it and he felt helpless. So he want to help Riku because he don't want Riku's happiness got taken away by Takamasa.(even though he need to disobey Takamasa).

HAHAHAHA get it? Taken away? No? Okay then... Ok I know it not funny.