He's Trying To Escape

CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34

They arrive on the Isle, where the new VK's and their families are waiting.

"We have so much to show you both," Evie tells Dizzy and Anny excitedly.

"All right, boys," Carlos says as he and Jay walk up to Squirmy and Squeaky.

"Let's hit the road," Jay says excitedly.

"You're gonna see him soon, okay? Come on," Carlos tells the boys before they walk away from Smee.

"Do you both have everything?" Lady Tremaine asks Dizzy and Anny as they stop at the trunk.

"Yes, I have everything," Dizzy answers her as she puts her bag in the trunk and Anny nods.

"Are you both sure?" Lady Tremaine asks again.

"I'm sure, Granny," Anny answers as Dizzy nods.

"Oh, really?" Lady Tremaine says as she pulls out two glue guns.

"Our glue guns," Dizzy and Anny say at the same time as they grab the glue guns.

"I don't know what you're going to do without me," Lady Tremaine says.

"We'll miss you," Dizzy tells her before they look at Evie and Mal, who nods.  Dizzy and Anny then gives Lady Tremaine a hug. "Goodbye, Granny." Dizzy, Anny, Mal, and Evie get into the car.

"Here, let me help get this off of you," Madi says as she and Ben lead Celia to the trunk. Celia quickly takes off her bag and slings it into the trunk.

"Oh. Okay," Madi says shocked.

"Let's go and do this," Ben starts saying before Celia walks off. Ben and Madi look at each other shocked as Madi lets out a shocked laugh. Ben and Madi get into the limo before they start heading back to Auradon.

"So, as soon as we get to Auradon, you both have to try ice cream," Mal tells Anny and Dizzy causing Madi to smile at them.

"And go swimming?" Dizzy asks excitedly.

"Mal and I can take you both to the Enchanted Lake," Evie answers her before they all share a squeal of excitement.

"I can't believe I get to live with you in your very own castle," Dizzy says.

"It's just a little starter castle," Evie tells Dizzy.

"Great grip. You play sports?" Jay asks Squirmy, who is holding onto his arm.

"Here. Go on," Carlos says as he hands a Reese's cup to Squeaky. "Trust me on this." Squeaky takes a bite before looking at Carlos in amazement. "I know. Dig in, dig in." Celia fans out her cards as she holds them out to Ben, who picks a card before handing it to her.

"You're going to be a wise and brave King," Celia says before flipping the card over to reveal a king.

"He already is," Madi tells her with a smile.

"See? The cards never lie," Celia says before holding her hand out for payment. Ben hands her some money causing her to look at it shocked. The barrier is then opened so they can go out. They get through the barrier before it starts to close.

"It's Hades," Evie calls as she looks back at the Isle. Madi quickly turns to see Hades with a hand out of the barrier with his ember in it.

"Stop the car. He's trying to escape," Mal calls before Jay stops the limo. Hades is able to open the barrier enough to get his upper body out.

"I am a god. I don't belong here," Hades calls out as Ben, Jay, Carlos, Madi, Mal, and Evie get out of the limo. Jay, Ben, and Carlos all run forward to get Hades back behind the barrier but Hades shocks each of them with his ember, sending them to the ground. Madi's eyes turn blue as she is covered in blue smoke before emerging as a dragon. Hades looks at her in shock before zapping her with his ember. Madi screeches as she starts to feel her powers being drained away.

"Come on, Madi, blast him," Mal calls out from Jay's side. Madi gathers the strength to blow air at Hades, sending him tumbling back behind the barrier. Jay helps Ben up while Evie helps Carlos. Madi is covered in blue smoke before landing on the trunk of the limo. Ben and Evie help her down as she gasps and holds her stomach in pain.

"Are you okay?" Mal asks her sister.

"No. He was draining all of my magic with the ember, and I felt all of my powers slipping away," Madi answers her.

"You're safe. He's back where he belongs," Evie tells her as they watch Hades walk away.

"Yeah, for now," Madi says as she leans against Ben, who holds her close.

"We should go," Jay says as he walks over.

"Okay," Madi says in agreement before they all get back in the limo.