Finally free.

(Y/n): POV

When I woke up after my fight with Acheki, the others told me that they couldn't find his body and I told them about Ozpin.

A week and a half passes and I'm now in Goodwitch's office for my weekly report.

But for the first time ever, Glynda was late and not in her office.

(Y/n):(mind) Did something happen to her?

I waited for a few minutes and eventually Glynda arrived.

Glynda: You're here, good. I apologise for being late.

(Y/n): Is something wrong? You look tired...

Glynda: It's just the council is going to arrive soon, and due to the Grimm break in that Torchwick caused. The council want to replace Ozpin...

(Y/n):(mind) The council is going to be here soon? That means.....

(Y/n): What would even happen to me if Ozpin is gone?

Glynda: I'm not sure....

(Y/n): Can we help Ozpin? Maybe I can gather some students to protest, all I would need is the location of where the council will be.

Glynda: That's nice of you, but Ozpin is the one who knows the location of the council.

(Y/n): Okay...

Me and Glynda do the weekly report thing and then I leave.

(Y/n): Goodbye miss Goodwitch.

(Y/n):(mind) You were extremely useful...

TIMESKIP brought to you by Joker reading a certain story

3rd person POV.

Ozpin was in his office alone and stressed by his current situation.

(Knock knock knock)

Ozpin heard knocking, but he was confused, because the knocking came from behind him.

He turned around and saw The phantom himself, hanging outside the window with a piece of paper that had "may I come in?" written on it.

Ozpin opened the window and allowed him in.

The phantom begins to walk around the office while talking to Ozpin.

(Y/n):(distorted voice ) I apologise for the intrusion, but I have a proposition for you...

Ozpin: Who are you?

(Y/n):(distorted voice) You already know. I'm the phantom, but you can call me Joker.

(Y/n):(distorted voice) Now do you want to hear what I have to say? I believe I can help you.

Ozpin: With what exactly?