Vytal reveal. (part 2)

(Y/n): POV

I was going over the information that Morgana was sending about Cinder and her minions, while updating my plan accordingly.

I found out that Emeralds semblance allows her to make her enemies see illusions of what ever she wants, and now that I know that, I can more easily deal with it.

A few more things happened.

Some guy, that I heard was related to Ruby and Yang, had a fight with Weiss's sister.

And during the fight between Yang and Mercury, Emerald used her semblance to trick Yang and they faked Mercury's injures.

Even though it annoyed me, it would eventually make no difference, once I put my plan into motion. Besides I have video evidence that Mercury was faking it and that they planned it.

I was now in my Joker attire, while on top of the arena.

Emerald, Mercury and Cinder were all  here in the audience, even though there not supposed to be here.

I was waiting for Pyrrha and Penny's battle to start.

Oobleck: All right, it's now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!

Port: It looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina from Atlas...

Port: And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon!

Oobleck: Fighters, are you ready?

(Y/n):(sigh)... I'm sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to steal the spot light, for myself.......

(Y/n):(smirks) It's show time!

(Play Op)

3rd person POV

Oobleck: 3.... 2....1..... Begin!

Pyrrha and Penny began to run at each other, but stopped, when all the lights of the arena turned off suddenly.

Pyrrha: ?

Penny: This is strange.

Audience: (murmuring)

Port and Oobleck tried to calm down the audience but announcement system wasn't working.

Oobleck: What's going on?

Oobleck contacted and asked the broadcast Op if they were broadcasting.

Broadcast Op: We are still broadcasting, but only to Beacon.

Before the teachers could ask about the lights, something was shown on the massive TV's, that are supposed to help the audience see the tournament better.

The TV's were showing pictures and videos of Cinder, Emerald and Mercury talking about there plans, how they faked Mercury's injures, how Cinder infiltrated the CCT and her taking off her disguise to reveal it was her. It also showed video of them working with the white fang.

Yang was at Beacon watching this.

Ozpin was in his tower, observing this as well.

Weiss, Blake and the rest of team JNPR were watching this with the audience.

Mercury was seeing this, and was in shock.

Before the video was playing, he was trying to stop Ruby hindering there plans, but it was now for nothing.