The missing friend

Helen was worried that Isabella hadn't showed up to school for two days since their visit to Brantley hills. Not only her even Adam was worried but Luke asked them not to worry as she wasn't a student with a perfect attendance. They were talking about random topics when they heard a voice between them. " hey Adam how you've been?" They turned to see a blonde girl with a another girl with red hair standing awkwardly. Adam eyes widened as he recognized those two. "Lauren? Kate? I'm fine..come on sit with us..I thought you guys had forgotten me" the blonde sat but the other hesitated." If you knew who we were then why didn't you come and talk to us?" She scoffed earning a glare from the other girl. She pulled her towards the table and made her sit between her and Helen. "Helen..this is Lauren and this red head is Kate..guys this is Helen..Bella's twin" Luke introduced them but Kate didn't look as if she was interested. "Nice to meet you.. I have to say that you look so much like Bella except the hair of course" Lauren squeezed her arm and Helen said nothing but just smiled. " will hope it's just the looks yeah? We don't want any other person who has the same qualities as her..one is enough" Kate said. "What do you mean?" Adam and Helen both asked but Luke just looked irritated while he was massaging his closed eyes with his palms.
Kate looked at Luke and let out a fake laugh. " you didn't tell them,did you? Of course you wouldn't! You are so in love with her that you don't see her true colors..pathetic!" Lauren stood from her seat and glared at Kate. " what is the problem with you!? I just wanted to talk to them as we did before everything went wrong and move on but clearly you don't want to forget the past. You keep on reminding me again and again what happened" she stormed off out of the cafeteria and Kate followed her repeatedly calling Lauren's name. Adam, Luke and Helen looked at each other. Luke shrugged knowing that those two clearly wants to know what happened.
I'm not telling these two anything because I don't believe anything what I heard about her
" tell us what is it about Luke" Luke looked at Adam and realized he was serious. "It's not my place to tell and plus I don't believe any of it." With that he stood up and left leaving Helen and Adam clueless.

"I'm home" Adam yelled while entering his house.  He knew Ann had come home when he heard the tv from the living room. His sister had switched on the tv and she was in deep thought. " you okay?" He asked slapping her shoulder.
"Did Bella come to school today?" She asked after a while which Adam replied by shaking his head. "Haven't seen her for two days"