21

"Damn that rule!" - Park Jimin

- another long chapter :) enjoy!

"We know." They all said, leaving the subtle couple alarmed.

"You what?" Jimin stammered a bit but left his eyes widened. He didn't know they found out that fast. "Was it that obvious?"

"Yeah. We know y'all ditched us for a little hang-out spot." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Eun-Byul sighed quietly in relief, grinning a bit. However, Jungkook quickly replaced his arrogant figure with a cheeky one. "Plus, we know you guys are dating. Too obvious."

"W-what!?" The two gazed at each other immediately, trying to think of some defense while shaking their heads. "It's not what you think we're-"

"Oh stop trying to make up excuses, Byullie!" Ga-Young interrupted her sister, giggling. "You show too many hints and I found out the moment I exited the plane. We're fine with it though!"

"Exactly. We all wanted you both to be together from the start." Taehyung shrugged, before taking a glance at his older brother, who seemed troubled. "Well, maybe not all of us." Which then, Taehyung earned a glare from Namjoon. Seokjin only watched in amusement, seeing a small tension yet vague relief that was in the air.

All Jimin could do was subtly hold her hand that was placed behind her. She swiftly turned her head around, earning a smile from her boyfriend.

"Thank you for accepting us. Even if we're not allowed to be in this sort of relationship." Jimin thanked, making all fo them laugh.

"You're not the only one who breaks rules, we learned it from the best." Seokjin winked at Eun-Byul, hearing a scoff come form the standing prince.

"She's mine, hyung. Back off." Jimin said protectively. Eun-Byul rolled her eyes, nudging him and letting go of his hand.

"As much as I am yours, I'm everyone's. I'll have to say that more often becoming queen." She giggled, patting his shoulder. "I'll be in the kitchen. call me if you need anything!"

"I'll come with ya', Byullie!" Ga-Young said, jumping off the sofa and strolling off with her sister. As the rest bullied the poor Jimin and teased him, the two ladies talked as well.

"Why didn't you ever tell me you've been dating for quite a while, hm? I had to find out myself!" Ga-Young sulked, watching as her sister took out ingredients.

"Because I knew you'd act like this. So you better keep your mouth shut." Eun-Byul warned, making her sister shrug.

"No promises~" Her sister cooed. Eun-Byul gazed over at her, a teasing smile playing on both of the sisters' lips. "So... have you both... kissed yet?"

Eun-Byul suspended her movements, a blush creeping onto her cheeks. Ga-Young laughed whole-heartedly, patting her sister's shoulder. "I knew it! Your reaction says it all!"

"Stop!" The girl whined, hitting at her sister as they'd both start to laugh. "But yes. We have kissed. How about you and... y' know, Prince Yoongi? Sparked with him yet?"

"I mean... we've bonded, we're just not that close yet..." Ga-Young insinuated, giggling. "But he's quite the charmer. Not in front of the other princes, but when they're all distracted, we'd talk."

"Let's just hope he doesn't break your heart or you don't break his." Eun-Byul sighed. "He's been through a lot."

"I can tell just by that face he always pulls. There are not many smiles in his expressions."

"Well, what do you expect?" She gazed over at Yoongi, seeing him still keep his cold silhouette like a doll. She grinned softly, turning back around. "He may be cold but there's a part of him who seeks warmth. That's what happened to Jimin and I. He may be ignorant, but you don't see anything until you look past the biggest flaw. Trust me."