20

"You changed a stupid, childish, arrogant
prince into I think... the softest man alive." -Park Jimin

- long chapter incoming :)

They arrived at their destination, Eun-Byul gasping as she smiled in delight. It was marvelous, a tropical beach. It was like one of the vacation spots you read in books.

"Welcome, to one of our most hidden beaches that only close family knows about." Jungkook introduced, grinning. "This is Aroma Beach, the name tying up with its meaning. It's a very tropical place, so all-natural, beautiful smells are real."

"This is... wow." Ga-Young gulped as she wrapped her arm around her sister, Eun-Byul doing the same. "This is truly a paradise."

"I hope so," Eun-Byul chuckled, giving her sister a small pat before moving off of her. "So, what shall we be doing on our mini-vacation here?"

"Probably checking in with our hotel, first," Yoongi said, stepping from his carriage. Ga-Young felt her cheeks rise with heat, turning away from the cold-looking man.

The sister heard a lot about the cold, daggering prince; knowing his past too well as well as his family. It was a surprise that Ga-Young was more interested in his story than anyone else's in the Busan family.

"So, you own a hotel, too?" Eun-Byul scoffed. "Man, stuff like this costs more than my life."

"You're worth a lot, Eun-Byul." Jimin scrunched his nose as he complimented her, grabbing the attention of the other princes. The discreet couple glanced over, Jimin scratching his head as Eun-Byul stifled her laugh.

"Such an awkward atmosphere we've created, I see," Taehyung raised an eyebrow, making the Prince blush lightly.

"I was just being nice!" Jimin defended poorly, the other princes ready to suspect them. However, Jimin had run off to the hotel already, leaving Eun-Byul to chuckle lightly.

"Wow..." She mumbled, grinning. She turned back to the princes, her smile raising a bit more. "Now, let's check-in!"

***

"I'm... speechless, Byul!" Ga-Young scoffed, calling her sister by her nickname. Eun-Byul nodded as well, jaw dropped.

"It's not like I've seen this either, sis..." Eun-Byul took a heavy breath, feeling another hand touch her shoulder. She looked up, smiling.

"Hey, Yoongi."

"It's Prince Yoongi to you." He snickered lightly, looking over at Ga-Young. "Your sister?"

Eun-Byul nodded as her sister looked away, trying to hold in her inner smile. "She's a bit... new to this kind of vacation," Eun-Byul stated, the prince nodding in response.

"What kind of vacations did both of you have, then?" Yoongi asked Ga-Young, making her gaze over at his straight figure.

"We never... took vacations." She answered quietly, making Eun-Byul nod in agreement. "We've been taking care of our father so much there's been nothing as such as going out to beaches and such."

"Speaking of which, I'll be calling dad. Keep her company!" Eun-Byul exclaimed, heading towards the phone in the corner. Ga-Young kept silent as well as Yoongi, but his eyes lingered on her's.

Jimin watched from afar, feeling their tension in the air from so far away. Seokjin joined the younger one, chuckling as his hands were in his pockets. "Maybe Yoongi will finally find his lover after years."

"I hope so..." Jimin sighed. "Hyung secretly sulks about being hopeless because of Queen Park. She destroys relationships."

"Let's hope one day, she doesn't destroy yours," Seokjin clicked his tongue and winked at Jimin, who looked stunned.