"Precisely."

Stormfly and Windshear flew as fast as they could. Some of the dragons had spotted us and called the others to slow down.

"Hey, are you from around here?" One Female Rumblehorn asked.

"Not originally. But, I've lived here for the past five years," Windshear replied.

"That's great! Do you know an Astrid?" The same Rumblehorn spoke again.

"That would be me."

"Oh! My apologies I didn't see you there. Is there anyone else hiding?" She asked jokingly.

"Do I count as someone hiding?" Heather said in all good fun.

"I guess. Anyway, I have a message for Astrid Fearless Hofferson, from Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. He told me to tell you, "My rescue mission has a bump in the road. I now realize that I don't know where Toothless is. I have decided that our best shot at winning this war anyway is if all these dragons are freed and will, therefore, be freeing as many as I can. I love you more than I can express and I will always find you again. Hiccup."

"Thank you. What is your name?"

"My name is Valiant. Is Hiccup your mate?"

"No, he's my soon-to-be-mate."

"Humans confuse me."

"Tell me about it." Said Stormfly, "And I live with them."

We flew back to the Hidden World. There was chatter between some dragons, but as soon as we exited the tunnel leading to the Hidden World silence met us, as awe was seen in each dragon's expression.

Present-day

Rowan's POV

"Excuse me is this Berk?" The male Razorwhip asked us.

"That it is. My name is Delta Haddock and this is my brother Rowan. We are the children of the chief or as dragons like to call them the alpha. We welcome you."

"Thank you!"  She calls to all the dragons above her and they land along the cliff. "Delta Haddock, sister of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock?"

"That is me."

"The dragon princess." She says in a gasp and bows. All of the dragons follow.

"So, what brings you to Berk?"

"Your brother, princess."

"Please don't call me that. Just call me Delta. I only use my title for important matters."

"Ahhh... Well, I was tasked by the prince to give you this message." He pulled a paper from under his wing.

She read it and began to cry. "No!" She covered her mouth with one hand and sobbed.

"Delta? What's wrong?"

"It-it says, 'My li-little si-sister. I-I know that this is t-terrible news. T-toothless h-has been captured, by Grimmel. I-I know that that makes him s-sound d-dead. But, I-I know he isn't. I-I w-wanted t-to t-tell y-you that I-I decided t-to rescue h-him. I-I soon learned that I-I don't know wh-where he is. S-so I-I've st-started rescuing dr-dragons. I-I love y-you, Delta. R-rowan i-if D-delta sh-shows this to y-you, wh-which sh-she probably h-has, I-I w-want you t-to know I love y-you t-too. Lots of love HHH3. P.S, T-tell m-mom and d-dad I-I love them t-too. P.P.S." She paused and gasped, her tears stopped flowing. "No, way! P.P.S. I asked Astrid the question. She said yes. We are getting married." 

"What!?"

"I know right!"

"At least, he found one good thing to tell us." 

Delta broke down into tears again. "Th-there's t-two m-more th-things. 'P.P.P.S. You c-can't t-tell anyone about m-me and A-Astrid. P.P.P.P.S. The war has officially started. Astrid declared it when Toothless was taken about a week ago.' S-sorry I-I lied, th-this i-is the l-last thing, 'P.P.P.P.P.S. I-if a-anything h-happens t-to m-me b-before th-the end of th-the w-war, p-promise m-me y-you w-will t-take c-care of m-my f-family a-and d-don't l-let it t-tear y-you a-all a-apart. P-promise m-me y-you'll t-take c-care of m-mom and d-dad (b-both s-sides) a-and our s-siblings and e-each other. P-promise m-me t-that y-you'll t-take c-care of A-Astrid (she h-has n-no one e-else).'"

We broke down into tears. War had begun and we were still nowhere near ready to help. And to make matters worse Hiccup and Toothless were right where they weren't supposed to be.

As we walked back to the chief's house a piece of paper tore off of the letter. It was the corner and on it, in such small writing, I wouldn't have given it a second thought, except it read, 'Love Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third'. I pocketed it and continued walking, feeling as if I carried a piece of my brother with me.