Good To Be Bad

CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

(Zoe POV)

"Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Zoe, daughter of Drizella and granddaughter of Lady Tremaine. And this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the V.K.'s, came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben is the king now, I'm his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new V.K.'s who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too."

(3rd Person POV)

A kid on a bike drives around before throwing a paper from his bag before passing a sign that says 'Jay's Way'.

"Hey, check it out!" A little girl says running forward and grabbing the paper. "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh, look at this. It's V.K. day." She drops the paper showing a picture of Jay, Mal, Zoe, Evie, and Carlos saying that the next five go to shore.

"From the North to the South

From the East to the West

Lost boys, lost girls

You all know you're the best

Hit the streets

It's your day

Turn it up now's your chance

It's time to get up

On your feet and dance," Zoe, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos sing as they walk out of a building before huddling up in a circle then dancing. Lastly they all put their hands together between them.

"Anybody wanna be like us" Zoe sings as she walks forward and sees a little girl in a window above her.

"Everybody wanna be like us," Mal sings as she joins Zoe.

"All the boys from Auradon And the girls

Because they know what's up," Carlos sings as he wakes a guy up before waking a girl.

"Your life could change today

Your life could change today," Evie sings as she and Zoe stand outside of Curl Up & Dye. Dizzy walks out as she is sweeping before seeing her sister and Evie. Dizzy quickly hugs them both.

"These streets named after us

Because we paved the way," Jay sings as he swings on his sign.

"Everyone come And take your shot

Now's the time Show 'em what you got

Because everyone's Gonna get their chance," Zoe sings as she and Evie lean up against a wall and watch Mal spray paint VK Day on the door. Zoe then opens the door and kids run out.