Chapter 16: A gift

After such a climax, my heart couldn't calm down. My overwhelming blush took over and all I could feel at that moment was the heat. I've never felt anything like this before. This is felt so amazing, I wished to do it again. Though, I looked down at Izuku, and saw his fainted face. His snore was so silent, I could barely hear it. It was so adorable. I kissed his forehead and got off the bed, I carried his body all the way to his bathroom which was quite close. I opened the door handle with my pinkie and went inside. I placed him in the bathtub and started to clean him off.

"Hmm~ Shouto...", my eyes widened, he softly grabbed my arm and rubbed his cheek on my hand. Like as if he needed more attention. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't really tell if Izuku was unconscious or awake, so I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him lightly.

"Izu... are you awake?", he groans and takes his face off of my body. Then he opens his heavy eyes and stares at me.

I smile, and he faintly smiles back. "Yes.."

I was in the middle of washing his hair, so having him move around made me unsettled. I didn't want the soap to hit his eyes.

"Can you continue, please?", taking my hand and placing it on his head. Damn. He's doing this on his own. This is... different from him.

"Of course." I continue brushing his head, his eyes were closed again but his smile remains. I started massaging his head, and ears, the come lower all the way to his neck.

"Ahh~ it feels so good", he sighs. I grin.

He's so tiny. My body is so much larger than him. I'm surprised I didn't even hurt him when we did it. I could easily bruise his arm if I had to grab it tightly. I started to frown. I can't believe someone like me is allowed to touch someone soft and suttle like him. I need to treat him with a gift at some point... but it has to be cherishable. Something that wouldn't need to be thrown out.

"I'll start washing you off okay?", I took the showerhead off and started rinsing his head. His hair was so soft... I tried so hard not to touch him any more than what I had previously done. Izuku is probably too tired to say anything himself. I shouldn't touch him anymore... not for a long time. In order to this relationship to be fair...

I told Izuku to stand up and dry himself up. While I started to clean myself. As I drained the tub and left, I started drying myself up and dressed into my sleeping clothes. As I left the bathroom closing the door behind me, I see Izuku in his bed, tucked in and tightly snuggled in his blanket. In the darkroom, I start to see him mumble, barely opening his eyes. I think Izuku saw the lights when they were on and I must've awakened him.

"Sorry for waking you up...", I kissed him on the forehead and pulled his blanket back up, until his chin. "I'll sleep downstairs.", I smile, but as I was about to leave I frowned. I know I shouldn't touch him too much. I know he's sensitive and subtle... but I already miss not seeing him. This is the only chance I actually get to spend the most time I could have with him, but I can't risk hurting him.

"W-what?", he softly said. "What? No...", he sounded like a child. Wining yet pulling my hand. Like as if he was a kindergartener not getting what he actually wanted. "P-please... I'm so cold...", my face turned cross... trying to control myself from dominating him. Looking at the blanket, it didn't seem thick enough to warm him up. I looked around the darkroom and remembered that the blankets or sheets were right beside the washroom. It was supposedly in a cupboard.

"Wait.", I softly loosened Izuku's grip. I then opened the shelf of blankets. I took one and layered it on top of him. Then I moved into the bed and squeezed myself into the blankets. I opened my arms and Izuku went into them softly. He rubs his head into my chest and placed his leg on top of mine. Our legs were now intertwined.