Chapter 15: You're mine

"Whew!", Izuku sighed in relief. As his stomach was so full, he leaned at the edge of his seat. Comfy and satisfied.

"I'm full!", he smiled...

"I'll do the dishes.", I said.

Keeping his smile up is the one thing I don't want to end...

"What?? Reallyy?", his grin widened. Standing from his seat. Eyes as big as they could've ever been.

"Of course. You did all the cooking. This is the least I could do.", I smiled back, standing as well, collecting the dishes and leaving the table.

Putting his hands on his mouth. Covering his incredibly happy expression.

"Yay!!", the pure joy he gave... argh.

"I'll meet you upstairs! Then I'll do anything you want!", he grinned, jumping up and down with excitement going up the stairs. Yet my heart starts beating... crazily...

My mind then gets filled with unimaginable things that makes me think that I can make him.. so adorable.. so loving... so...crazy.. so.... good..

"Do you have any idea what I'm going to ask you to do?", I know that Izuku is.. very naive... but.. shouldn't I at least give him some sort of hint?

"Nope! But I know it would make you happy!"

My eyes brightened and my heart fluttered.

...

I.. want to touch him..

"Izuku..", I calmly called

"Yes?", eager to tilt his head in curiosity.

"Come here..", I smiled

"Haha okay", he giggled, prancing down the stairs to come over to me. "What is it?"
I placed the dishes in the sink and gave him a hug. Pulling him in close to me. Feeling his warmth, his happiness, his presence. He soon realized the situation and tugged my back. Assuming my body was too big for him to wrap his arms around me...

I can just squeeze you like a balloon..

I broke the hug and put my hand softly against Izuku's face.

"I love you.. very much.", I said. His face started to steam, and his cheeks started to colour.

"Hehee I know. I love you too!", giggling at my touch, and my words.

...

You're.. so..

Adorable..

"I'll meet you upstairs. Okay?", I told

"Okay!", he nodded. Then ran up the stairs, hearing the door open, then shut.

I turned my back around, and faced the sink, then started putting on my gloves and soaping the dishes..