Chapter 14: Aren't you cute?

I've never seen so many pictures of me my whole life. Why is Izuku such... an admirer to me? How in the world am I so special to him? Am I that important to him? In his life?

"I may have underestimated how much you really love me", I said, grinning as I looked down on his bed. Nothing really popped out. The colour of his bed was turquoise yet very white... such a bright colour to sleep in..

"Huh?", looking at his nightstand right beside his bed. I saw.. a small pot, more like a vase. Holding a light green rose, filled with water? Is that the rose I gave to Izuku?

It looked very healthy, still bright as white, and its stems were strong and stiff. Still solid enough to have the rose be able to stand straight on its own... my heart was so close to exploding, by seeing how caring he was for something I gave that I knew would eventually die. I mean.. not that I didn't care about the flowers that Izuku gave me... I planted them on my garden so.. I treat them the same way our relationship should be.

Looking around the room once again, seeing the posters of me..

"How many posters..One..Two...Three.Four..Five... Five", five posters.. why though? What's so.. inspiring about me? Am I that admirable..

I've never loved my self..

Yet he's come to love me this much.

Argh. This is so annoying..

He's.. incredibly.. amazing.. he's given me way to much..

Walking out of his room. Thinking on how undeserving I was..

"Shoutoo!", Izuku was yelling for me from downstairs. "C'mon! Let's start cooking~", Izuku played with his tone. Trying to lure me downstairs.

I softly walked down the stairs. Making sure I didn't make any sound.. wanting to scare Izuku.

"Unless you don't wanna help out~ but that's fine too!", as I've reached the floor. I saw the kitchen. Slowly creeping to him. But..

Is he wearing a.. pink apron?

"How long are you gonna be in my room!?"

He still doesn't know I'm here..

"Oh shoot.", he said looking down at his outfit, mumbling. "I should take this off before Shouto sees thi- AH!", tugging him in for a hug. Wrapping my arms around him, locking my fingers together. Making him unable to escape. Yet feeling the jolt of Izuku's body

"W-Wait.. Shouto?! Argh.. let go~", his squirming sounds were so adorable.. trying to break free from my arms.

"No.", I replied

"Argh.. ", he struggled even more. trying to break open my fingers with his little hands.

Oh my goodness.. Izuku.. stop.. you're so.. adorable..

"Ah.. let g-go", hearing his voice trembling

"Why?", he looked back at me.. in a face flushed with red, and eyes worried as a puppy, yet I stared at them emotionless. Containing my craziness.

"It's.. embarrassing~", he looked away from me.. showing his red ears.

"Turn around. I wanna see you..", I demanded

"N-no!", he stuttered.

So without a choice I carried him to the counter. Still having his back face me. I checked if there were any vegetables or knives.. laying around. It was empty, yet safe enough to put Izuku down... turning him around. I made him sit down allowing him to be unable to make contact to the ground, and run away. He now looks down at me. Eyes full of shame and embarrassment. As I pin him down.