Chapter 8: I can't stop looking at you

Change of view
Right after the bell rang. We went to our classes.. then.. finally we finally reached the end of school.. finally...  I.. I can see Izuku.. alone.. with... me...

"Ah yes!" He said.. to a man instructing him to do certain things.

"I'll be leaving soon so, you'll be doing this by yourself, it's okay right?" Said the man

"Yep", replied Izuku. The man left. And the cafeteria was empty. The only ones left there was me and him.

"You said you needed help?" I asked as I place my bag down

"Hmm? Ah please do~ so we can hurry finish this up and go to the garden!"

"Yeah.." I smiled, probably blushing

I helped him mop the floor along with cleaning all the cafeteria tables while Midoriya was cleaning the dishes and trays. We finished and all that was left was Midoriya changing his clothes.

"Ahh~ finally we're done!" He sighed in relief. "I'm going to go change"

"O-okay.."

He finished changing from the bathroom and got into his normal school clothes. Either way.. with or without the skirt. He still looked cute..

"Let's go!" He grabbed my arm and locked it with his, pulling me to walk. As I peak at the corner of my eye, I see his ears, bright as a rose. It's.. adorable..

We finally arrived in the path of flowers. The place where only two people can be alone in.. a place where you be with someone you desire.. I'm finally with.. someone I actually care about.. now.. that we're alone.. I can think. Think about him.. think about you... if he's a guy? Even if he's not a girl? How is he.. soft. On his skin, face and personality. How can all of these flowers that actually are surrounding me the ones that I've been waiting for so long to look at.. don't stand out as much as him? How is he kind and beautiful.. along with being cute.. and shy.. why did he chose to be with me... why did he be the one that wanted to accept the fact that I care about him.. why is he the one that brought me into a place of joy right at his hands.. and made me happy.. how did.. he make me.. not hate myself? He made me feel.. emotions..

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Why do I feel so many things when I'm around him? Is it natural? Why does it feel like he's so special to me? What did he do? To make me... look at him.. so greatly.

"Woah~ the flowers are really beautiful once you see them in person!"

"Yes.. yes they are.."I replied. Still thinking through my head..

"Do you think we can pick these? Are we allowed?"

"Yes." I didn't even care if we were allowed or not.. I had to get my feelings in place.. or else I might faint by so many things going through my head.

"Really?? That's great! I can give you this then!" He took a red and white rose. "They just so happened to be beside each other!", he was about to hand me over the two flowers and he stopped. "Oh! Wait!" He took a napkin from his pocket then wrapped it around the two rose stems. "They have thorns! Sorry this was the only thing I could over it up with", he said as he gave it to me. "This resembles you! White and Red like your hair!", I saw a few blood strips flowing down his thumb and index finger.

"Y-your bleeding.." I nervously said. Clenching the roses

"Huh? It's oka-" I took a bandaid, that was packaged (wrapped) in paper and opened it. Put the trash in my pocket we're I got the band aid from in the first place. "Where did you get that from?" Pointing at the bandaid.

"I always had them prepared because.. of my dad, my hands sometimes hurts, if I use too much of my power, my skin and muscles rip." He looked at me. All sad and came closer to me.. and closer... he gave me a hug.. leaving me to only see his hair.. since he wasn't too tall, I can't see his face when he hugs me... I embraced the hug.. even sniffed his hair.. it smells so sweet. Like.. candy..

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Don't be.. " I said rubbing his head. "Thank you for the roses..."

"Thank you for the bandaid.. you didn't have to.." he tugged me in closer.

"I think we both think the things we both did weren't necessary but we did it anyway.." his head tilted upwards looking at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

He's given me so many things that I never deserved. He gave me things I needed when I was at loss. He's.. a giver.

I looked behind him and not far.. only a few steps away.. I see a light green rose. Close to being white.. but it still had green on the edges of its petals. I broke the hug Izuku gave me.

"S-shouto?" I took the green rose and took one napkin from mine (Izuku probably got 2 when giving it to Todoroki) then gave it to him.

"It resembles you... green and yet bright" he blushed.

"Wow.. thank you~" smiling as bright as the sun set.. giving the perfect angle of the background matching with Izuku's face.

Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump

Geez.. my heart is going crazy.. he's making me crazy.. I can't stop looking at him.. gosh..

Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump Ba-dump

"I'm sorry Izuku.."

"Huh? For wha- mmm"

I.. couldn't control my body.. I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him to my body.. I... I... I touch my lips against his soft ones... Mixing our lips. Like as if it melted in butter. He's.. so.. soft. I grabbed his hips.. closer to mine. Our stomachs now touching. I put a hand on his cheek rubbing his warm ears with my cold now hot hands. Mm... this feels so good..