Chapter 10: Is there still hope?

Change of view
Today is... Tuesday. And I still can't forget what happened last week..

...

...

"GET AWAY FROM ME"

...

I can't get that voice out of my head.

...

"YOU'RE FREAKING PERFECT!"

...

Is it.. my fault that Izuku can't love me? Why.. can't I be loved... the same way..

Either way.. it's my fault, that I made Izuku cry and it's my fault that.. I made him so miserable... because of me...

I have to go to school and talk this through..

"Make sure that all of you bring your superhero outfits my tomorrow morning, and if you don't, you'll be wearing your PE jerseys" Mr.Aizawa mentioned

I looked around the classroom and I.. didn't manage to see Izuku around.. his desk was empty.

As soon as the bell rang for recess..

I talked to his friends. Assuming they might know what happened..

"Hello.." I waved

"Oh! Todoroki!! It's very nice to meet you", Uraraka said putting her hands together

"A pleasure", Iida said taking a bow with his hands kn his side

"Haha.. no need to be so respectful.." I told, "I was just here to ask you guys where Izuku was."

Uraraka and Iida both looked at each other in disappointment.

"Todoroki..", Uraraka said softly

"He told us he was leaving... off to a new school... he told us he needed a fresh start."

My expression went blank.

"I heard it was one of the toughest in Japan, a place where it reaches perfection."

No...

"It's so hard.. it reaches up to a rank of 48 university level for a highschool."

Iida nodded along, giving her a supporting thought that it was true.

He's.. leaving? Without telling me? It so happened to occur that my stomach started to twist and my heart started pounding fast.. like an athlete running in a race..without Izuku being there.. soothing me with his arms or at least giving me one of his smiles, which don't even need to be the best, they've always given me a sense of comfort and warmth that melts my icy cold heart. The only thing I have right now is myself and I am well aware that I never have liked myself. I was starting to lose faith in believing the fact that Izuku won't come back to me, it won't be possible if I can't do it by myself. I can't be happy without him. Discerning the feeling of Izuku's presence was the foremost thing that had ever happened to me.

"Do you know where he lives atleast?" Fiddling my thumbs, pleading in desperation. I didn't know anyone else that was close to Izuku except these two fellows.

Iida looked at Ochako, and immediately answered me once he saw ochako nod.

"I saw him walking to his house one day, but I did take a picture of it, because he told me he wanted to invite me sometime, but didn't give me his address.", Iida specified, giving some sort of hope that I can still stop Izuku before it's too late.