Chapter 32: Mexico Vacation ←→ LA

I had sometime off. I had called John to see if he was free. John and I were talking as I was driving back to my place with Olivia. We both had agreed to take our girls to Mexico for a vacation. I got off the phone with John and walked into the house. I smiled as I saw Olivia laying on the couch watching Kingdom. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Liv paused the show and looked at me “Hey.” I smiled as I pulled her up and over to me “Hey babe, enjoying Kingdom. She laughed as she looked at me “yes I am. “ She hit play as the show started back up and I held her in my arms. The episode ended and I looked down at her “Babe, want to go on a trip.” She looked up at me “baby, you leave for new york in two days. “ I looked at her “so, back a bag were going to Mexico.” She just looked at me and then got up. I followed her upstairs and we packed. John had texted me that they were here. I walked downstairs with Olivia and our bags. I smiled as Olivia saw Lola. We all got in the car and headed to the jet. We arrived and Mexico and had a peaceful time. Lola had gotten Olivia’s phone and took a picture of us in the pool. Liv posted it with the caption “smile” We left the next day and I had to pack to go back on tour. I was glad to have time to relax with my amazing friends and my girl.

When we arrived back in LA, Liv and I headed to our house. I went upstairs to start packing and Liv went to the kitchen. I was close to being done with packing again when Liv called to me “Nick, dinner is ready.” I came down the stairs and smiled as I saw her. I fall more inlove with this girl everyday. I helped her carry our plates to the table. We sat down and eat together as I held her hand. I knew she was sad that I was leaving again because this was learning for us because when we first started dating our lives were not this crazy. We walked upstairs and Olivia sat on the bed as I packed. I walked into the closet and Liv stole my phone. When I came out of the closet she was gone.  I had just finished packing when she came back into the room with a smile on her face. I looked at her “Babe, do you know where my phone is.” She looked at me “I think its in the closet baby.” I walked back into the closet and looked for it. Liv called to me “Its out here on the nightstand.” I came out and looked at her “thank you.” We both got ready for bed and I held her close the whole night not wanting to let her go.