Chapter 3

Chelsy's POV:

I was standing with Danielle as we watched the boys practice their music for the Miss USA pageant. They were singing during the swimsuit part of the pageant. I looked over at Dani as we both laughed. Hey I know people think that Dani and I would be jealous of all these girls around the boys but that is not the case. I trust Joe very much. As I was watching the boys I noticed Nick looking at someone. I followed his eyes to where they were looking. I smiled when I saw who he was looking at. I tapped Dani's shoulder and pointed to Nick and the girl. She smiled back at me. Dani and I could tell that Nick liked her. It had been Dani's and mine's goal to find Nick the perfect girl. 

The boys had finished singing so Dani and I head back to the dressing-rooms. We found Kevin and Joe and told them about what we saw with Nick. The boys smiled at what we told them. I was glad to hear that the boys were on the same page as Dani and I. I kissed Joe bye as Dani and I headed to Nick's dressing room. We knocked on the door and Nick let us in. We both walked in smiling and laughed at what Nick said. I looked at him "Hey we are not going to be trouble. We just want to ask you something."  I smiled as Nick looked at us. Dani smiled at him as I spoke "Dani and I saw what you were looking at while you guys were practicing today." I said. Nick looked at us as his face fell. I went over and hugged him "Nick its a good thing" I said as Dani looked at him ready to speak.