Chapter 51: 2 months later

Its been 2 months since Leighton came into Nick and Mine’s lives. The wedding plans were coming along great but I could tell that Nick was sad. We were going to get married in Texas which is where most of Nick’s family lives. His dad was going to marry us in the church that Nick grew up in. I could tell that Nick wanted his grandfather there with us on this special day but sadly that would not be happening. I came downstairs to Nick singing Jealous to Leighton. Those two were so cute and the loves of my life. I smiled and took a picture of them. My sister was on her way over to watch Leighton while Nick and I went to the gym and then finished up the wedding stuff. I took Leighton from Nick so he could go change. I looked down at my daughter “I can’t wait to marry your daddy.” She just babbled back to me. Elvis started barking which meant that my sister was here. I opened the door and smiled at my sister “Hey Aurora.” My sister smiled back “Hey Livy.” She took Leighton from me as we walked into the house. I showed her where everything was before we left. I told her that I would have my phone if she needed me. Nick smiled as he grabbed my hand pulling me out the door. This was hard leaving my daughter for the first time since she had been born. I now knew what Chels and Dani were saying about leaving Lena and Joey for the first time. Nick and I arrived at the gym and did our work out. I must say that my man is sexy and hot right now in the gym. I got on the tread mill and ran while nick lifted weights. We finished our work out and then headed to do the last of the wedding stuff. We decided to get married after Nick got back from London which was in March. I was leaving Leighton with my mom while I met Nick in London for Valentines day. We arrived and finished up the wedding plans and then did a little shopping. I knew that Nick wanted to get back home and spend time with Leighton before his flight tomorrow morning to London. We headed back home to spend time with our daughter.