Chapter 30: Halloween

Nick had been asked to host a Halloween party in Vegas. He had told people in interviews that he was going to dress up this year. I was shocked to hear this because when I met him he told me that he never dresses up for Halloween. I love Halloween and Nick knows this. He also said that he was going to match me. I was talking to my friend Erika about what I should go as for Halloween. Erika had just left as Nick came in. He looked at me “want to go to the Halloween store?” I just looked at him completely shocked. I walked over to him as he wrapped his arms around me. “I have an idea for a Halloween costume.” Nick looked at me “And what would that be babe?” I looked at him “The 1920.” Nick smiled as he looked at me “So you as a Flapper and me in a suit?” I looked at him “Yes that is what I was thinking.” Nick smiled “I am down for that.” I looked at him “well good because I got all my stuff for it. We need to pack.” Nick picked me up and carried me up to our bedroom. We finished and we all headed to the jet. We arrived in Vegas and headed to check in. The boys just laughed at how long it took us to get ready. We girls walked out and the boys were shocked. Nick smiled as he looked at me “damn babe.” I just smiled as we all took pictures together. We all grabbed dinner before we headed to the club. Nick and I walked the red carpet and posed for pictures. I danced with my girlfriends and help Nick judge the sexy Halloween costume.  I smiled as Nick held me as we enjoyed the night. We left the next day all need to recover. I was glad that Nick and I got to spend my favorite holiday together. I was looking on twitter on our flight home with nick beside me. I laughed at what the fans were saying and I showed Nick what they said. He posted a picture of us from last night and wrote “Halloween with my girl and friends. Enjoyed dressing up with her.” I smiled as I saw it and leaned over and kissed his lips “That was cute baby.”