Chapter 31: Moving in

These past few months have been crazy with my work and Olivia's work. We finally had some down time so it was the perfect time to ask Olivia my big question. I was on my way to the airport to pick her up because she had gone to RI to see her family. I pulled into the airport and wait for her to come out. She came out to a sea of press. Olivia quickly walked through them and got into the car. She only had a duffel bag because she had  only gone for the weekend. We left the airport and headed to go get some lunch. I pulled into our favorite place to eat and we got out. I held her hand as we made it through the press. We sat down at our table and fans of mine began to come over. Olivia just smiled as I took pictures with the fans and signed what they wanted. After that we ordered our lunch. I looked at her "Babe, I have a question for you." Olivia looked at me "Ok ask me nick." I smiled as I looked at her "you have more work out here than in the city right?" Liv looked at me "yes that is right." I finished "there is not point in you renting a place out here. Why don't you just move in with me." Olivia just looked at me "are you serious?" I smiled and looked at her as I handed her a key to mine, well now our house "yes I am serious." Liv took the key from me and got up and walked over to me. I pulled her down onto my lap and she kissed me "yes, I will move in with you Nick." I smiled as our food came. Liv went and sat back down in her chair as we ate. We finished and I paid the bill. We walked out through the press again and got into the car. We headed to her place and packed up all of her stuff. She was staying with a friend of hers. We loaded all the stuff into the car and headed to our new place. I smiled as I watched her unpack all the stuff. I was very happy to be living with my girl who I loved very much.