Chapter 49: The shower

I knew something was up with Nick because he was acting different this past week. I woke up and looked beside me once again nick was gone. I got up and got dressed for the day. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled because Miss Leighton decided to kick. I walked downstairs and heard music coming from Nick’s studio. I quietly walked over and listened to him. I smiled as I left heading to get something to eat. Nick came in just as I finished making us food. Nick smiled “Good Morning babe.” I looked at him “It was a good morning till I woke up to you gone.” Nick laughed as he came over and kissed my lips “sorry babe, it was the only time John had free.” I smiled as  I handed him his food “Your forgiven.” We ate then came a knock on the door. I looked at Nick as he just smiled and left to answer it. I put away the plates as Nick and the mystery person came into the kitchen. I turned around and saw Daria standing their. I hugged her as Nick smiled. Dar looked at me “Ok Liv, your coming with me.” I looked at Nick as he nodded his head handing me my purse. I left with Dar as she drove us somewhere. I looked at her “Ok, tell me what we are doing. “ Dar looked at me “Sorry I can’t Liv. Just trust me.” I looked at her “Ok fine Dar.” She finally stopped at a hotel. We both got out and I followed her into the hotel. We walked down the hall to this door. Dar opened the door and I walked in. All the lights were off so I just looked at Dar as she turned the lights on. I was shocked “All my friends and family were here along with Nick’s family.” Chelsy and Dani walked over to me “Welcome to your surprise baby shower.” I hugged them “Thank you both.” My friends from the miss USA pageant where here.  We all took pictures together and played games. The shower was full of crowns. I smiled as I opened the gifts and got to spend time with my family and Nicks. Dar and I packed the gifts into her rented car and headed back to Nick and I’s house. I was excited that in less than a week our daughter would be here.