Chapter 15: Date night

I had some time before I had to head to NYC for press for the new single and the vidoe. I decied to surprise Olivia with a date before her flight to mexico. I am glad she is doing this photoshoot but I was really going to miss her. It is always hard saying goodbye to her. I arrived back at my house and saw Olivia was there. Yes when she is in LA she stays with me. I walked into my house and put my keys down. I walked upstairs and into my bedroom and saw my girl packing. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She stopped what she was doing and smiled. "Hey babe, Iam home." I said to her as I kissed her lips. I let her go and as I watched her pack. She looked at me "I wish i didn't have to go." she said. I smiled as she zipped up her suitcase. I hugged her and looked at her "what about a date night just you and me." I said. She smiled so big "Yes, I would love that." I looked at her "well then got get changed babe." I laughed as she ran to the bathroom to change. I smiled as she came out of the bathroom. I had our date all planned out. I took her hand as we headed down the stairs to my car. We got in and drove to dinner. After dinner we headed to the movies. I was crazy enough to believe that we could have a normal date night but sadly no. The press took pictures of us like crazy and I held on tight to Olivia's hand. We arrive inside the movies but the fans wanted pictuers. Olivia was nice enough to stand to the side and watch me take pictures wiht the fans. I just wanted to spend time with her before our lives get crazy again. Finally I was done with pictures and I could focus on my girl. We got the tickets and headed to find our seats. I held my girl close as we watched the movie. We left the movies and fought are way through the press and screaming fans to the car. We arrived home and went straight to bed ;).

I took Olivia the next morning to the airport for her flight to mexico.