Chapter 4-Lessons Learned

Author:"Hello everyone to another chapter chapter of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura. I hop you guys have a good day today as always and now let's. The. Reading... Begin!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yuji:"W-What?"

Ozpin and everyone else in the room we're incredibly shocked to find him inside the office uninvited Yuji trembling from tremendous disbelief of what he had just heard from Qrow.

Glynda:"Yuji..."

Yuji:"W-What do you... What do you mean my father betrayed you..."

Qrow:"Kid, if you could just calm--."

Yuji:"No!!!"

His sudden outburst caused to let out a small blast of his Semblance, causing the temperature of the office to drop slightly as s ow slowly fell from the ceiling.

Yuji:"I'm not gonna calm down if you guys won't explain to me what the heck is going on!!!"

There was a moment of silence among them, before they all glanced at each other worryingly. Then Ozpin spoke in a from, authoritative tone.

Ozpin:"Leave us."

Glynda:"But Ozpin."

Ozpin:"Now."

Without another word, they all left the office reluctantly as they took the elevator down. When they are finally alone.

Ozpin:"Yuji... Before I could begin, please understand why we had to do this."

Yuji:"I don't care anymore, just please tell me the truth. What Qrow said... Did he really did it?"

Ozpin left behind his desk and made his way to his large window, overlooking the school.

Ozpin:"Yes, I'm afraid."

Yuji wobbled his way towards Ozpin's desk and sat on it, rather hardly.

Yuji:"And you kept it from me... For For years when I want to know about my family! You told me that they died in a--!"

Ozpin:"Because you were in danger that's way. Glynda, James, Qrow and I was founded to protect mankind and the maindens. Your farther included, but one day he try to still the power form the winter mainden but he was stop before he can do so. Before we can do anything he vanished, years past and he camp up again with a child that he was testing on, who has the power to fight against the Maindens... Before we even now that I and the others went after him and try to stop him. But he did what he planned... Well not all of it."

Yuji tried to take the words in.

Yuji:"There's two things."

Ozpin:"And what could those be?"

Yuji:"The picture conceald in desk."

Ozpin's eyes widened in astunshment before he relaxed himself down.

Ozpin:"What about it."

Yuji:"The Faunus. He's my farther right?"

Ozpin:"Yes."

Yuji:"And the baby photo is that me?"

Ozpin:"Yes."

Yuji:"Where is he now?"

Ozpin:"I don't know."

Yuji:" What do you mean."
                     (Flashback)
At a forest at night in a small clearing, there was a small house that looks rundown but was used by Issac as a hide out. Inside the house at the basement was a lab were papers all over, as Issac in the middle of the room was standing over a  unconscious kid that was pale with white hair wolf ears and tail laying on a chair attached to wires.