Chapter 3-Brawl in the Family

Author:"Welcome back everyone to Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura and I hope you guys have a good day today and now let's the reading begin!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
At Beacon Academy courtyard at dusk, Alex, Weiss and Ruby are running up the main avenue towards the docking bays, expecting someone to land there.

Ruby:"Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?"

Weiss stops and smiles at the sight, with Alex crossing his arms with a smog look on his face.

Weiss:"Winter."

Alex:"Has been a while since I saw her."

Alex, Ruby and Weiss watched  Winter, escorted by crimson- colored Atlas soldiers and Atlesian knights-200's, as she exits her airship.

Ruby:"Wait... Your sister?"

Weiss pays her no mind as she cups her mouth to make her voice a but louder for her sister to catch her attention.

Weiss:"Winter!"

Alex:"You just had to do that out if character."

They then run up to Winter as she turns to see them.

Weiss:"Winter!"

Alex corrects her character by elbowing her side, prompting her to formally curtsy.

Weiss:"Oh... Your presence honors us."

Winter:"Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... Different."

Ruby:"I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder."

Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to Winter.

Weiss:"So, what are you doing here?"

Winter:"Classified."

Weiss "Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

Winter:"Classified."

Weiss "Of course."

She nods and smiles in understanding, as Ruby looks pensively around in the silence.

Ruby:"Well... Thus is nice... I think?"

Ruby discreetly walks back to Alex, who is 3 meters behind the group, his head held up high in such a manner, with Ruby being a bit smaller than Alex, whispers up in his ear.

Ruby:"Does she always act like this?"

Alex:"You'll know in about a minute."

Weiss:"You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it? I--."

Winter:"I'm more than familiar with how this Kingdom handles it's... Bureaucracy. That is not why I came."

Weiss "Right! I'm sorry!"

Winter:"Nor did I came here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter."

Weiss and Alex looked suddenly puzzled at Winter.

Weiss "But, we won!"

Winter:"Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed."

Alex:"Come on, Winter. You could at least praise her for winning that round. How about we lesson the tense to help you out."

Winter turns her head at Alex as he begins walking up to the group, who then turns to the robotic Paladins of Winter.