Chapter 1-Round one

Author:"Welcome back everyone!!! To Volume 3 of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura. I hope you guys have a great day today. Know that's done now Let's. Start. Reading!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Over the view of the golden sun in an orange shy over the tall grass and autumn tress, in front of Summer's Gravestone is Ruby with her cloak billowing petals in the breeze. Her hands clasped on her hood, Ruby stands over the white stone memorial. She begins lowering her hood, smiling sadly downward.

Ruby:"Hey, Mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Oh, Dad's here, too! He's, um, you know... Dad. He's still teaching Singnal. But he told me that he's going to be on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you... I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. Keep her in line... That was a joke. She actually a really great fighter! You can tell she's learned a lot from Dad! Together, we from a Team RWBY! And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion. But hey, I made a bunch of new friends! There is this other team at Beacon, named Team SPRO, and they're really cool. Like literally, since their leader has there different Semblances, one is controlling ice, and shape-shift into anyone and the last one is... Very cool that he can turn into a Grimm. Don't worry he's good. His name is Yuji, by the way. He's Professor Ozpin's adopted son... His a blonde wolf Faunus, and he's... Well... H-He's my b-boyfriend."

Despite being together for two semesters, calling him as her boyfriend still made her blush a little bit.

Ruby:"He's really handsome, caring and kind, but he's very unpredictable sometimes, I don't know why though. He's really great at fighting too! He and his partner, Alex, helps out the team a lot and keeps us from "Causing trouble" as he would say. Yeah! Alex is his partner, Alexander Evans! You know... My idol? Yeah, they really make a great team. Ooh! Alex is Blake's boyfriend too! They really make a great couple. The bad news is... Alex was badly injured during our last mission with them. He was take back to Atlas to get patched up. Blake was, really sad during that time."

Ruby's adapts a sad expression for a moment, before her face finally brightens up again.

Ruby:"But the good news is, he's finally coming back today! Hehe... I can already imagine Blake hugging the air out of him back in Beacon. Sara and Iris bare also with Yuji's team, by the way. Sara is a lot like Yang, but she's more... Let's say more clever than her. Her partner, Iris, is a red tiger Faunus. Yeah... Sara says that she always drives her crazy since she is always energetic.*giggles* it's actually quite weird that Yuji's team is called "SPRO" because it doesn't match the first liter of there names... Maybe he'll tell me. Anyways, I also met some... Let's just say, uh, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys, too! I guess it's like they say "Like mother, like daughter!" I still wonder why Ozpin let me into school early, also Yuji too. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. But, you know Ozpin is. It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he's starting to sound like Uncle Qrow."

A bark alerts her to the ever-adorable Zwei and the sight of her father, Taiyang Xiao Long, in the trees behind her.

Ruby:"Oh! Looks like Dad's back! I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission. Wish me luck!"

She put her hood back on and starts to walk away but turns and delivers one final message to her mother.

Ruby:"It was good to talk."

With that, Ruby jugs back to her family as a group of crows fly into the sun to make a very familiar sight.

Taiyang:"So, when were you gonna tell me you had a boyfriend?"

Ruby's eyes widened at the mention as her face turned crimson red as her Cloak, turning away from her father's questioning look.

Ruby:"I was gonna tell you! Eventually..."