Chapter 2-New Challengers

Author:"Welcome everyone back to part 2 of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura!!! I hope you guys have a good day today, and after that let get the reading strated!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yuji:"One day... I'll go to that place like that."

He murmured this to himself as he surveyed the snow-covered forest in all its wintery, clod glory, smirking at the advantage he has. Ruby seemed to know what Yuji was thinking as he gazed are the forest. She was already smiling. Seemingly happy to have met him on such scenery.

Alex:"Wait a minute. I think I know who that blonde is. Was it... Rachael? That's right! Rachael!"

Sara:"How do know her?"

Alex:"I don't. She just one of the volunteers of creating basic weapons for the AWAC. She aced the training thanks to her Semblance in manipulated physics, even the advance ones."

Yuji:"Manipulating physics? So, range weapons won't work?"

Alex:"You could say."

Sara:"Iris, you okay?"

They all turned towards Iris to see her hiding her whole face away from the opposing team out of embarrassedment  behind Sara.

Iris:"Condemn me to death please."

Sara:"Lighten up, girl! We her to fight your cousin, and kick her butt, don't you want that?"

Iris:"Of course I do! It's just--."

Port;"3..."

Yuji:"rasing katana*Come on, guys! Focus."

Port:"2..."

Iris:"-Don't want--."

Port:"1..."

Iris:"To see her doing--."

Port:"BEGIN!"

Out of nowhere, marigold dashed a meter forward before dashing yet again in different directions. While she adapts a lot of alluring poses much to Yuji and Alex's distraction.

Iris "That."

Sara:"So your jealous?"

Iris:"What?!"

Sara only laughed. Marigold had a more slimmer and slender figure than Iris, which really complicated her outfit. Alex was the first to break from his trance, before he smacked Yuji in the back of his head to bring him back to reality.

Alex:"Focus, Yuji! And we both have girlfriends for Oum's sake!"

Yuji:"Y-Y-Yeah. Alright team, on my signal. Fall back to the forest. We'll take them there. But for now, we'll fight them head on."

Alex:"Roger."

Iris:"Got it, Cap."

Sara "Great plan."

Team SPRO and GRAY charge forward, but Arron stays behind as he plants his shield in a defensive position before firing his grenade launcher up at Team SPRO. Yuji looked up and try to push Sara and Alex out of the way, but Iris propelled herself in the air by firing a round from her weapon, and deflected the shouts with precise aim with her staff, and landed in front of her cousin.

Ginna:"Come on big cousin, Iris~."

Iris:"I hate you."

They rushed at each other, Ginna's daggers claws clashing against Iris' staff, the both of them parrying each other's hits. After a struggle, Iris was pushed back by a swift kick in the abdomen.

Yuji:"Alex! Switch!"

Taking his order in an instant, Alex quickly sprinted his way to Iris' usual position in fighting Ginna. With the both of them being speedster. Their fight was nearly impassible so see as Sparks literally flow through the air as their metals clashed against each other. In the confusion, Iris found herself fighting the girl with glasses, with Sara holding her ground against a large buster sword-wielding blonde. Yuji was facing Arron.