Ginny shrugs "A couple hours won't kill you."

I groan, before opening the door and starting towards the parking lot. When I walk towards my black 1995 Renault Clio, Ron declares "You've got a nice car."

I shrug, before telling them "I've had it since I was in university." They give confused looks and I clarify "When I was at Hogwarts, Narcissa was siphoning my portion of the Malfoy funds into a separate account." I proclaim "Enough to support me most of the way through school, by a used car, and take a large chunk out of a junk house."

Ginny furrows her brow "Where did you crash during school?" I motion towards my car and they stare in shock.

I shrug, before announcing "I wasn't in my right mind, when I was in school." I scoff, before clarifying "Since Dumbledore, really."

As I unlocked my car, to toss my messenger bag into the back seat, George asks "Do you still live in a junk house?"

I shake my head and explain "I finished renovating in my final year of school." Hermione looks me over in confusion and I sigh "I did some pretty disgusting stuff to make it."

They look me over in worry and I shrug "Mainly sleeping with drunk, spoiled rich, uni kids, and stealing their valuables."

Ron scoffs, before remarking "That's kinda ironic."

I hum, before Molly asks "What's the best place to eat around here?"

As I lean against the driver side door, I state "There's a pub, about three miles from here."

Arthur asks "Will you lead the way?" I nod, before he looks to his kids and grandchildren "Who's riding with who?"

George rests his hand on his son's shoulder "Freddy and I are going with you two."

Hermione looks to Ginny and declares "If you're riding with us, I'm going to need to fit Rose's travel bag in the trunk, somehow."

I shrug "Or you could ride with me." They look to me and I scoff "Just a thought, but-"

Ginny furrows her brow and asks "Is that alright, or...?"

I motion for her to get in, before I smirk "A red head and a blonde in one car! What could go wrong?"

Hermione scoffs, before I motion towards her red Nissan Qashqai "That new?"

She glances over her shoulder, before shrugging "Ministers get good money."

I hum, before leaning off of my car and opening the door "No wonder so many are corrupt."

As we climb in our cars, Ginny sits in the passenger side seat. When I turn the key in the ignition, the music turns on and I quickly lower it.

Ginny scoffs "I pegged you more of an Queen fan."

As I turn around to back out, I tell her "I am." When I turn back and shift to drive, I sigh "Elton John, Queen, the Beatles."

She gives a weak smile as we pull out of the parking lot "So... why a doctor?"

I shrug, before telling her "I wanted to help people."

We slip into silence for a moment, before the song picks up and I turn it up to sing along "And I think it's gonna be a long long time, 'till touch down brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home! Oh no no no, I'm a rocket man! Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone!"

As we pull up to a stop, I beat on my stirring wheel to the toon. She scoffs as I make a turn "I never thought I'd see you acting like a muggle."

I hum as my mobile starts ring. As I take another turn, I ask "Will you grab my mobile? It's in my bag."

She reaches back and grabs my bag, before digging around and pulling out my mobile "Who's Jaime?"

I hold out my hand and she hands it over. When I decline it, I tell her "Jamie is my ex."

She's about to say something as I pull into a parking spot. My mobile rings again and I sigh, before picking up "What do you want?"

As I unbuckle my seatbelt, Jamie asks me "Where are you?"

When I get out of the car, I lie "I'm working late. Have you got your crap out of my house?"

"You're lying. I can hear your car door." I sigh as I hear a trembling voice "What do you want me to do with the key?"

"Leave it on the kitchen table." I order as I step onto the sidewalk. As the others walk up, they look at me in confusion.

Ginny shakes her head and whispers "It's the ex."

Sobbing rakes through the mobile and Jamie pleads "Draco, please! I love you!"

I scoff in annoyance as I shake my head. I bite my tongue for a moment, before going off "You know what? Go fuck yourself!"

The Weasleys look taken aback as Jamie speaks in a crackling voice "Draco, it was just the once! I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry?" I ask, speaking in a tone that's downright murderous "You fucked another guy!" I take in a deep breath, before remarking "Just once that I caught you!"

There's complete silence for a moment, so I speak in a cold voice "Get out of my house."

When I hang up, I stuff my phone in my jacket pocket and sigh "I need a drink."