43.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi wondered when he saw Jimin by the kitchen sink.

"I'm washing dishes?" He responded with a small laugh.

"I knew that." Yoongi said sitting on a stool.

"Look, I made you an omelette." He said turning the water off.

"Oh, thank you."

"You're welcome." He told leaning over the counter and sliding the plate to him with a glass of orange juice.

"Hey, when am I getting my cast taken off?"

"Didn't they give you an appointment?"

"Yes, but I'm terrible at remembering dates. Weird because I'm super anxious and have terrible OCD."

"Lucky for you I will keep up with that."

"Thank you. You're so nice. Also, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I sort of overreacted. You can be friends with whoever you want. I'm just insecure. I admit it."

"I get why you got upset. I don't know. I'm just..."

"I get it."

"You do?"

"Yeah, you're still trying to understand your sexuality. It's cool. I'm not pushing it. I'm just scared myself."

"Why don't you eat, yeah? We can talk about this later. I'm getting ready to head out for work. I'll see you in the afternoon."

"Okay. Bye love."

"O-okay. Bye." He shyly responded with a red face.

Jimin walked away leaving Yoongi behind. A few minutes later he was done eating. He washed the plate and the cup with his free hand then walked upstairs to his room.

He never thought he'd miss working so much. It was pretty boring to be by yourself the whole day on weekdays.

If Jimin were here he wouldn't mind staying home. Being alone with a broken arm there were only a limited amount of things you could do.

Which included watching porn, masturbating, eating, napping, youtube videos, binge watching a show and then masturbating some more.

He sat on bed and then glanced at his laptop sitting on the counter beside him. He opened it up to unlock it.

As he typed the website he bit his tongue concentrating. He spent about ten minutes trying to figure out what to watch because it seemed like he had seen them all.

Like mentioned before, being alone with yourself gave you plenty of time to watch just about every porn video.

When he finally found a decent one to watch he pulled his sweat pants and boxers down. Then he hit play and started watching attentively.

Jimin was on the second stop light when he realized that he had forgotten his badge for work. He would've just gone without it, but he knew his supervisor would have a fit if he didn't have it.

So he groaned and turned back around to get it. He was beyond angry that his morning had started off good and now it was going to shit.

His supervisor would be angry about him being late because he would be for sure. Seven in the morning traffic was not fun.

About ten minutes later he finally pulled up in the driveway. He unlocked the door with the key and walked in thinking that Yoongi would be in the living room.