4.

Yoongi sighed as he sat on a chair waiting for his name to be called. Did he want to be here? He just certainly didn't.

Did he had to be there?

He supposed.

He started playing Fortnite on his phone while he waited. Just as he was about to make a kill a nurse called out his name. "Mother fucker." He cursed.

The patients all turned to look at Yoongi who gave them all a blank look. "What?" He shrugged confused.

He got up from the seat and put his phone in his pocket. When he saw the nurse his heart skipped a beat.

It was a tall, broad shoulder boy with brown hair and pink plumped lips. Maybe this clinic wasn't as bad.

"Whats up?" He asked casually.

"Hey. How are you?" He asked nervously blinking. He did just hear him scream mother fucker in the waiting room.

"Ehh. I'm here. Sorry about the mother fucker. I wasn't calling you that. It's a game I was playing on my phone."

"It's fine. I'm going to get your height and weight real quick okay? Step right here." He commanded.

Yoongi did as he was told and he reached over to measure his height. Afterwards, he was instructed to step on the scale.

When he wrote everything he needed. He walked to a room where Yoongi followed him behind.

"Okay. So what brings you here?" The male nurse closed the door and looked down at his chart.

"I need to see someone I guess? I have bad anxiety and OCD and shit. You know the usual and well I got kicked out of my last clinic and—wait, shit, you weren't suppose to know that." He mumbled banging his hand against his forehead.

"Oh, uh, okay, what medication were you on?"

"Ummm..."

"Never mind. I can always look it up in your medical records." He smiled.

Yoongi smiled himself feeling a bit uneasy. This guy was beautiful. He couldn't help but to look at his name tag once he leaned over to wrap the blood pressure cuff around his arm.

Jin.

Interesting.

"Okay 118/79 pulse is 110. Are you scared or nervous? Your pulse is a bit high."

"Excuse my pulse. It's probably your shoulders. I mean seriously choke me with them. Shit, did I say that out loud? I have this thing where I don't think of what I say and I speak it out loud." He said quietly.

"It's-its okay. Alright, umm, I will go put this in and the doctor will be in shortly." Jin replied a bit flustered.

He walked out and quickly rushed to his office. Yoongi sighed loudly. "Well, it was a nice office." He said out loud.

"Hey!" Jin said running to his coworkers desk.

"Hey! No need to scream we're in the same office."

"You have to check out this patient."

"Check out? Excuse me? That's against our patient privacy rule." He snickered.

Jin rolled his eyes, "Fuck, you know what I mean." He added handing him Yoongi's ticket. 

"Why do you want me to check him out? He must be hard if you can't handle him."

"Remember that every time that female patient comes in I get her because she's all over you? You need to take this one."