"It's gonna take another day to get to Sanj so let's go get some food now

"It's gonna take another day to get to Sanj so let's go get some food now." I said.
"Okay yay!" Carrot said running to the railing.
"You sure do know a lot about this place (__). How come?" Nami asked.
"Oh that's because I came here about three years ago."
"What?!?! You came here and left alive?!?!" Pekoms and Pedro said surprised.
"Mhm. I was kept a secret that's why. Plus I only stayed for a few days so it wasn't that hard."
"Wow! You really are amazing (__)!" Nami said amazed.
"Thank you, Nami."
"I'll stay in the ship since they know my face but I love chocolate. Get me some!" Pekoms said. "Oi, Straw Hat, Fire Fist! If you're gonna go, stop wasting time and put on your disguise!!"
"Oh we forgot to tell you Luffy, Chopper, and Ace already left to town." I said calmly.
"Eh?!?!? What do you think will happen if they find out I brought you guys here?!"
"Don't worry Ace put on a shirt and we'll know where they were soon." I said smiling. And just like I said screams could be heard from within the city. "There they are!"
"Screw you!!!"

We all ran into city to find a very bloated Ace, Luffy, and Chopper sitting on the floor in front of an eaten building while a crowd of people watched.
"Is that..." Nami began.
"A carpet?" Carrot finished.
"Oh crap!" I said hiding in an alleyway. It's Pudding! What am I going to do?!?!? If she sees me the plan is over!
"Look what they have done to your cafe!" I heard the cop say to Pudding. I peeked my head out a bit to watch the scene unfold.
"I can't believe this! How could you leave this much? This isn't what we agreed to! Gee!" Pudding said puffing out her cheeks. "You have to finish it properly."
Is she lying for Chopper, Ace, and Luffy? That's nice of her but why is she doing that?
"I thought The combination of jam and biscuits and chocolate here was delicious! Here try this!" She said feeding them a piece of her building.
"Chocopolice-san, I'm sorry. The cafe will be expired soon so I asked them to eat the whole building!"
"Oh pardon me! I didn't know they were a demolition crew. Come on guys. You should've had a sign out when you were working. There were still customers, too. Well then will you excuse me."
"Yes, thank you! And I'm sorry to disturb you, everyone."
"Oh yeah! Congratulations on getting married Pudding-sama! Your wedding is approaching and you're checking in on your café? Don't work too much. We all wish for your happiness."
"Thank you!!!"
Wedding day? Pudding's getting married? Wait! Don't tell me she's the one marrying Sanji.
They all walked off following Pudding to her house.
"Where's-." Ace began but I pulled him into the alleyway I was hiding in before he could say more.
"Shh! Be quiet okay."
"(__)? What are you doing? Why are you hiding here?"
"I know Pudding. If she sees me she'll recognize me immediately. I'll follow you guys until you separate from her. Tell Nami and the others that and to not mention my name."
"Alright." He said and walked off to Nami. As everyone entered Puddings house I hid somewhere outside waiting for them to leave.

After a bit of waiting I noticed a group of chess pieces came knocking on her door.
"(__) come here!" Ace said dragging me with him. We were able to get away from the chess pieces without them seeing us giving us a chance to get some groceries. After getting the groceries we went back to the Sunny only to find Pekoms was nowhere in sight. We looked all around but couldn't find him anywhere.
"Did you find him?" Nami asked.
"No." Ace answered.
"Doing a number two, maybe? What about the bathroom?" Luffy asked.
"Oi!!!!" Chopper yelled running to us. "There's a message in the bathroom!"
We all went to the bathroom to find turn back inscribed on the wall.
"Did Pekoms right this?" Luffy asked.
"Who else would?" Ace said.
"Did somebody invade?" Carrot asked.
"Maybe he was abducted." I said.
"Maybe they found out about us." Pedro said.

After a day of sailing and some strange encounters along the way, we finally got closer to Whole Cake Island.
"Wait so Pudding gave you guys a map."
"Yes. She showed us which way to go to without getting detected by the transponder snails."
"That's nice of her."
After some more sailing and few weird encounters along the way we finally got to Whole Cake Island.
"Look! Look!" Luffy said smiling.
"It's just like you said it was!" Ace said to me.
"Here we are finally!!" Nami cheered.
"Wow, it's gigantic!! So this is where the Yonko lives! There's a cake!!!"
"The tallest whole cake is a castle where Big Mom lives." Pedro said.
"A castle?!?!" Chopper said amazed.
"Nami we'll continue on straight like this." Brook said steering the ship.
"Yes, that cape is the only place without security. We really have to thank Pudding for this. If it weren't for her, I don't know if we could've make it this far."
"You're right." I agreed.
"Hey, there's someone over there." Luffy pointed out. "Is that Sanji?! Hey!! Sanji!!!"