Getting To Know The Family

(Y/N) P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen where Cassandra and Zion's mom is. I suddenly felt the need to get some air. My face became very hot. I outstretched my arm beside me and twitched my fingers a little before I felt someone grab my hand tightly. I tried to back up but I knocked into Zion who put his arms around me and pushed me forward. Everything is blurry. NO. No. (Y/N) breath. Zion is here. He cares about you. He's got you. He said his mom already likes you.

But but but I really want her to like me. I like Zion a lot. I just really want this to work. I mean I know that I told Cassandra I'd help her get with him but ... I don't think I can do this to him. I have to though. I told her I would. He probably doesn't even like me anyways. He's a caring person and I can tell she really annoys him. Maybe if I can get him to like her than things will happen, no matter how much I actually don't want them to. Guess I'll just stick with getting To Know the family.

###

Cassandra's P.O.V

I am not sure where Zion and (Y/N) went after his mother dragged me to the kitchen. I wanted to go with him. I thought when I saw Him gesture towards me that he wanted to be alone with me. I guess his mother didn't get it. She's been talking to me about (Y/N)... but why?? Shouldn't she be asking how me and Zion are doing ??

"Um.. Mrs. Kowan, why are you asking about (Y/N)??" I asked after her last sentence that I wasn't listening to. "It's uh- it's actually Kuwonu but ... I just want to know from someone who has been close to her forever .. who she actually is. Not just up front for me," she correctively answered. I furrowed my brows and offered a question, "You don't want to know about me and Zion??" She seemed to look confused then she widened her eyes. "OH honey. I don't think there is a 'you and Zion'. He has feelings for (Y/N)," she stayed quiet while I thought about it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Of course there is a Me and Zion. He can't like her. Everyone I like always likes her. Maybe I come on too strong. I can slick back a bit.

###

Mama Kuwonu's P.O.V

If this girl really thinks that Caleb likes her when he hasn't shown her any interest at all then this is gonna be a long night. He seems to really like (Y/N). He's such a sweetheart. He'll treat her like a princess. It would be nice to have another white female here in the house. I love my family but they can be overwhelming. She seems like she'll treat him right and I want him to find love. All the rest of the boys have at least had girlfriends but my baby has just been waiting for the right woman. He hasn't brought anyone home before so I was surprised when he took my offer. I've been carrying on this .. "conversation" with Cassandra but all she wants to talk about is my son. I'm surprised at how confident she is to talk about him like he's a piece of meat in front of his mother. The nerve on this girl. That's how you know she ain't right. I know my little Zion has better taste than this. Eventually I heard them coming down the stairs so I decided to get Cassandra to do something else.

*AUTHOR NOTE*

sometimes the chapters are gonna be short just depending on what's going on at the time. Anyone Stan Zion?? Comment whatever you're feeling. I change P.O.V's a lot because I like to show everyone's point of view and sometimes I think a chapter is better expressed through a specific person.