Getting To Know You

*Author Note*

I will update whenever I want so be prepared for that. I hope you enjoy this.

"Characters"

•PRETTYMUCH MEMBERS•

Brandon Arreaga :: 19 years old. Loves dancing and singing. Sushi is his everything. He is Mexican and Caucasian. Michael Jackson is his favorite.

Edwin Honoret :: 19 years old. His passion is singing with a side of dancing. He also loves sushi. His fashion is his life. He is also Mexican and Caucasian with a "little" Dominican.

Austin Porter :: 21 years old. Anime is his obsession. Singing is something he has always loved. He is Caucasian.

Nick Mara : 21 years old. He is Italian American. He absolutely loves Chris Brown. He has been dancing since he was little and just recently started singing the past two years.

Zion Kuwonu :: 19 years old. He's Canadian American. He's a chiller guy then most of the group. He's taller than the rest. He likes to rap a little sometimes but he does not like to be called a rapper.

*THEY ALL ARE SUPER WEIRD AND LOVE FORTNITE*

(Y/N) :: 20 years old. Loves being weird and doing her own thing. Very big on honesty and being treated kindly and treating others kindly. 5'3" tall. Loves horror movies and spending time with people. She'll do anything for a hug. Falls in love with any animal she sees. But get on her bad side and you're done. She is Caucasian and half Irish and Indian with a bit of English and Polish. But she only looks soft tan white.

Cassandra M. :: 20 years old. Has a bit of a speech impetament. Has freckles and wears glasses occasionally for reading. Half Mexican. She likes things her way or no way at all. She tends to annoy people but doesn't really care. She expresses herself the way she's sees fit. Total boy crazy.