Chapter 3 : Mr. Kuwonu In the Flesh

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The plane ride is only about another 10 minutes.

We exchange all of our social media so we can stay in touch with everything. I simply cannot believe how lucky I am to have met this guy. I just really hope we don't lose touch. He's so sweet and I can't imagine going home and not being able to talk to him. He's so easy to talk to. I almost want to take him home in my bag haha but obviously that'd be weird so I can't do that.

###

I look back at Cassandra and she's sleeping still. We are getting ready to get off the plane. I go to reach for my bag but he swiftly moves me out of the way and hands it down to me. I smile at him and he does the same back, " can't have you hurting yourself on your first plane ride to Canada for the first time. I want you to have a good impression of this place" he winks at me. I giggle and nod my head.

Cassandra seems to have not noticed it's time to wake up ... but then again who would notice that when they're sleeping?? *mentally smack head* stupid (Y/N).

I walk up to her and hop on her lap and she shoots her eyes open and jumps a little only to realize she can't fully get up. Zion laughs and I'm left with a blushy smile on my face. I get off of her and she gets her stuff. On our way out of the airplane and into the airport I introduce them.

"So this is that Zion guy from that band you obsess over," Cassandra all but sheepishly asks. My face turns bright red and I turn to Zion who just smiles and throws his arm around my shoulder saying, "It's alright (Y/N) I know I'm your favorite." Then we wink at each other at the same time and smile real big.

Instantly all these girls run up and try and tackle Zion and push me away. I feel coldness where his arm used to be and I just stare at him pleadingly. Fans. Crazy fans. See, this is why going crazy does no good. He just wants to get away as soon as possible because they're creeping him out. Not to say he doesn't love his fans but it's 10:44 AM. He doesn't want to be bothered with right now.

He thanks his fans and takes a few photos then makes his way to me and puts his arm back over my shoulder. It pegs suspicion and the girls then begin to ask if I'm his girlfriend then ask if he's finally gotten his first girlfriend. I raise my eyebrow at the distance and think he's never had a girlfriend before?? I just don't understand it. He's so gorgeous and sweet.

I came back to reality when he says "we'll see" as we walk off. They go crazy and I'm in some kind of heart pumping moment. Did he just say he'd consider making me his first girlfriend?? No... he probably just said that for the fans.

###

After walking 20 minutes through the airport. We made it to the exit. We were all talking and laughing when four people walked up. One was a white woman and a black man with a black girl and guy. Zion said hey to them and then introduced us to them. They all seem very nice. After he hugged me I grabbed Cassandra and we took an Uber to the place we were going to be staying. Since we were staying a couple months we bought a loft like place.

We got settled in and we're trying to decide what we wanted to do. We don't really know this place so it's hard to choose. Just then Zion texts me.

Your Babe Zion ;) : aye PLANE BUDDY! What are you planning on doing on your first day here XD?? 😋

(Y/N)saurusrex! ♥️ : wellll actually we haven't decided yet. We don't really know any places here... we didn't really think this throughhh 😂🤪

Almost instantly he texts back. I love that about people. Like when you're talking , TALK! Don't like texts then not respond forever.

Your Babe Zion ;) : I'd sure love to see you again😉, about you text me your address and I come get you guys and show you around ??