Tony snickered and Peter glared at him.

"See?" I gave everyone except Natasha a look that said "I told you so!"

"Okay, fine. You're innocent," Tony unlocked the cell and let me out. "I didn't really think you were guilty but... all of this is just so weird."

"Yeah," Steve agreed. "We still have the conflict of who was impersonating Harley, how they did it, and where they are."

I smiled and mouthed the words "thank you" to Natasha. She smiled back and gave me the thumbs-up.

"Let's call Fury," Tony said suddenly. Everyone in the room became a little more concerned. "Does it really call for that?" Natasha asked. "I think it does," Tony answered. "We don't have answers so let's contact someone who might." Steve and Tony looked at each other nervously for a few seconds, silently debating at who was going to call.

"I'll do it," Natasha scoffed and walked out of the room.

"She's so badass," I said and everyone nodded.

We all followed her into the hallway.

I never want to go into that room again.

She had a muffled conversation with Fury through the phone at the end of the hall. After 5 long minutes, she came back. "Helicarrier on the roof. 10 minutes. He'll be here."

"Wow that was easy," Tony smirked, "maybe we should just get you to call him every time we need him."

"I'm a good negotiator," Natasha smirked back.

We took the elevator to the roof and walked into the semi-chilly New York air. My eyes immediately landed on the spot Peter and I always used to come to, where we'd sit for hours and just talk. That's how we already know each other so well. I could tell Peter was thinking about it too.

I heard the faint buzzing noise of a helicarrier from a far distance. The sound got stronger and stronger as it got closer, until it was right above us, landing on the landing pad. As soon as it landed, a hatch opened and Nick Fury himself stepped out.

"What is it now?" He asked with sass as he followed us back into the tower. "And who are you?" He nudged me.

"Um, H-Harley Keener, sir. Intern here at the tower. Pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, intern H-Harley," he smiled and laughed.

OH MY GOSH, IT'S REALLY THE NICK FURY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

We piled into a conference room a few floors down from the roof. "So, we got a situation," Tony said slowly, with great care. "I already know that, Stark, that's why I'm here. Tell me what your situation is."

Tony cleared his throat nervously.

Hm. I've never seen Tony Stark nervous before. Guess there's a first time for everything.

"So he," he pointed to me, "is one of my interns. But we're close. Long story, happened years ago when he was only a little kid. And him and Peter," he pointed to Peter, "are..." He intertwined his hands together and pulled them apart to make a heart. I mentally facepalmed and continued watching.