Chapter Five

Lesley was on her way to the training grounds. Another month had passed, it had been two months since she was found on the life-or-death situation, ever since her little brother gone missing.

She was now fully healed. She was actually just waiting for Layla to finish her mission with Granger and then they would go to the SABER's headquarters.

She was about to turn to the training grounds when she saw Harith who couldn't walk properly because of injuries. Blood was even dripping from the side of his face.

"Harith!" She horrifiedly called him, running quickly to catch the Leonin before he could fall into the ground.

"B-big Sis Lesley..." Harith said weakly, "H-help Gusion. He was unconsious outside."

Her eyes widened in fear, "What?"

She knew that Harith and Gusion went out for a mission. They had been gone for a week and now they returned in this kind of state.

"He's more badly injured than I am." Harith continued, "He actually carried me here even he is in the worse state than I am. Help him, big sis."

Lesley didn't know what to do first. She couldn't left Harith alone but she should help Gusion also.

"Harith! For the love of God! What happened?" Lesley heard Kimmy shouted as she flew beside them.

"Good timing. Kim, bring Harith to the clinic. I'll go to Gusion."

Kimmy nodded and carried the now unconscious Harith to the Moniyan castle while she used her camouflage so she could run faster to where Gusion was.

She searched for Gusion and when she saw him, she put her hands on her mouth in shock to see his state.

He had bloods all over, there were some blood still dripping while mostly they were already dry, he had many wounds.

Lesley was afraid to touch him, thinking it would hurt him more but she needed to bring him inside.

She carefully lifted one of his arms over her shoulder and pulled him to get up. The dagger wielder was heavy, but Lesley ignored it. Gusion needed help.

She held his side to support him even more but Gusion winced.

"Shit, I'm sorry Gus." She quickly removed her hand and saw that it had blood in it.

He needs to be treated, quick!

"L-Les...?" Gusion whispered.

"Don't speak for now. You need to be treated immediately. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to carry you." Lesley said, tears were already forming in her eyes. She couldn't really stand to see her friends being hurt.

"D-don't say that..." Gusion said weakly, "Y-you're one of the strongest person I've ever met."

"Don't be stubborn Gus. Don't speak. Save your remaining energy. We are near already at the main door of the castle." Lesley said while tears were already flowing down her face.

She was touched to hear those words from Gusion, but she knew it wasn't true.

Because up until now, she wasn't strong enough.

=====

They were now in the clinic of the Moniyan Castle. Both Harith and Gusion were laying on the beds next to each other, unconscious.

Layla and Granger were still out for the mission, as well as Alucard. Fanny was on patrol in the whole Moniyan empire while Tigreal was leading Moniyan troops to defeat a group from the Dark Abyss.