Chapter 4 First Day

NO POV

The sun was starting rise over the Emerald forest. This signified that the day was going to start soon. In one room contained Team PWBJ. All members were sleeping. All except for one. Juuzou was standing in the middle of the room, staring at his sleeping teammates. He then had a mischievous grin on his face as he pulled out on air horn. He pressed the button and the ear piercing room filled the room. Both Neo and Will fell out of bed while Penny sat straight up. Juuzou started to laugh as Neo and Will stared at him. 

Will: JUUZOU, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!

Neo: YOU KNOW I HAVE SENSITIVE EARS!

Juuzou: I just thought I would give you all a wake up call.

Neo: IT'S NOT EVEN TIME TO GET UP!

Just then Neo's alarm clock started to go off. Neo's bikaku came out and stabbed the alarm clock.

Neo: Now it's time to get up.

Penny jumped out of bed with a smile on her face.

Penny: Come on team, it's time to start the day!

And so, Team PWBJ started their getting prepared for the day. After 15 minutes they were all dressed. So they then headed to class.

Neo: So what's our first class?

Will pulled out a piece of paper.

Will: Combat class with Miss Xialong.

Penny and Neo quickly grabbed the paper from Will. They looked over it until they saw Yang's name.

Penny: I cant believe Yang is working here! I can finally see here again after all of these years!

Neo: I never thought of Yang as one to work as a teacher.

Juuzou: Who's Yang?

Will: Yang is Neo's aunt and an old friend of Penny.

Juuzou: Oh.

All four headed towards the combat room. Which consisted of a large battle platform in the middle and seats all around. Team PWBJ sat on the bleachers along with the other teams for a few minutes. Then a familiar blonde entered the room.

 Then a familiar blonde entered the room

Yang: SHUT UP!

Everyone went silent.

Yang: My name is Yang Xialong and I'm your instructor for this class. Normally on the first day teachers will give you an introduction on what you'll be doing. Well guess what, this is combat. You already know how to fight. My job is to observe your techniques and correct them to make you a better fighter. So lets go, two people on the stage right now!

Nobody moved until Neo rose from her seat. Yang looked over at her and smiled.

Yang: Anybody else?