Chapter 7: Galatic Takeover

*Celebi's Nightmare*

Despite the fact that they were in bed sleeping Celebi opened her eyes to the same flowery plain as before. The sun was overhead, warming the ground below.

Looking around her eyes fell onto a figure standing completely still, unmoving in the middle of the field. Deciding to get closer Celebi leapt from the ground and started to fly over. As the fairy went closer to the figure something strange happened.

The figure looked like Mary, who had her tail resting against the grass. She looked disappointed as she stared off to Eterna Forest in the distance. Only when Celebi got closer did the girl turn to face the Pokémon.

"What do you want? You've caused enough trouble." the girl told them. Wondering what Mary meant by that the Pokémon went a little closer, unsure of herself.

"You don't deserve me as a trainer, now leave before I make you." she ordered holding out one of her Pokeballs. All was still between the two for what felt like centuries before another word was spoken.

"Well if that's your decision..." she paused and pressed the button on the Pokeball. In an instant Celebi could feel the capsule's power over her leave. Mary had released her for some reason, but that didn't seem to matter.

Tears streamed down her cheeks before turning away from the girl and leaving. Only than did Celebi notice that this isn't really happening and tried to wake up.

Eventually she was able to wake up, but not without waking up the real Mary.

*Mary's POV*

Celebi woke me up again, guess it was another nightmare. Looking down at the fairy I hugged it in order to calm her.

"Celebi what's going on? Is it because of the battle you lost?" I asked. The match with that girl had happened about three days ago. The grass-type nodded and rose into the air with water marks visible under her eyes.

Deciding it was probably time to head out toward Eterna City I also got out of bed and got Evie with Shinx in her arms up and awake. It took a minute before the both of us got them awake and moving.

"You could've just slapped us like last time." she told us grabbing her bag with Shinx jumping into it. Guessing he doesn't wanna walk.

Me and Evie walked out our room with our Pokémon with us. Before I did anything other than walk out of the center I went up to Evie before Celebi was able to catch up.

"Hey Evie, it looked like Celebi was crying in her sleep. All I could think of as to why was the battle." I told her, but she didn't meet my eyes and stared ahead at the next destination.

"Possibly. Maybe she thinks that she's not good enough for you. Could be a Darkrai nightmare since it amplifies fear as well, plus the Legendary is native to Sinnoh." she suggested looking back at me momentarily.

It's possible that's the case, but if anybody asks me I think that I wouldn't be good enough for Celebi. We only started this adventure a few days ago so neither of us are good in much. Though that little Mythical has only been alive for as long.

I spaced out before we reached the flower archway to the East. Shinx popped out of Evie's bag and jumped down onto the ground to follow us on foot. Almost watching us in a way.

Before I could think about it any my eyes fell on a girl running toward us. She almost ran past us when we held her back and got down to her level.

"Hey what's going on? You need help?" I asked the little girl. The child only looked around seven and had tears dripping from her face. "Bad men attacked me and dad and threw me out. Please help." she pleaded looking over the two of us before noticing and focusing on Celebi.